𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 '𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬' ↣ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇɴ ᴊᴀᴜʀᴇɢᴜɪ

Lauren's POV.

I can't believe I was doing this. But, as they say, "Desperate times call for desperate measures."

I was desperate because I really needed my monthly prescription of weed, but my dealer unfortunately sobered up enough to realise that I was actually the daughter of Mike Jauregui — infamously know as the CEO of Jauregui Enterprises. Since then, he's been dodging my texts.

So here my desperate self was, walking over to the Sketchy side of the cafeteria at school, where the leader of the outcasts — Y/N Y/L/N, sat upon a table, laughing at a joke someone had made.

Although, when she spotted me her laughter died down and instead, she smirked.

"Well, if it isn't little miss perfect herself." She teasing, eying me as if I was a piece of meat.

Perv.

All of her friends just stared at me, all angry and confused, most likely wondering why I was even over here.

"What's up, Jauregui?" Y/N then asked, jumping off the table smoothly.

"I need to talk to you about something." I answered, not looking up into her eyes.

"Ooh, important huh?" She teased. I wasn't even looking but I could sense the smirk on her face as she spoke.

I nodded in response, becoming too shy to say anything else.

She then chuckled at me. "What's your deal, Jauregui? Mad, that I still go here?" She asked, cockily. God, she was such a tease. I immediately started to regret my decision to come over here.

"You know what? Never mind." I huffed under my breath before turning to walk away.

"Woah, hey. I'm sorry." Y/N said, taking ahold of my wrist. "Just tell me what's up, Jauregui."

Jauregui, I sighed internally. Why wouldn't she just say my name?

I rolled my eyes, "To answer your question, Yes, I am mad that you still go here but that's not why I needed to speak to you, Y/L/N." I shot back just as teasingly as her. Well I thought so, anyway.

She chuckled and licked her lips, itching to spill a remark in her defence. But instead, she crossed her arms and let me speak.

I didn't think I would get this far, I admitted internally.

"You deal, right?" I asked, looking around nervously.

She looked at me as if she had witnessed a murder. "Lauren Michelle Jauregui!" She whisper yelled at me, grabbing ahold my arm and dragging me away from the cafeteria. "If you really wanted me to give you stuff and not get caught, don't blurt it out in front of the whole school!" She whisper yelled, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'm still new to this." I explained, looking down and tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah I know. I saw you try your first bong at that party Benny threw, but you choked, dude." She chuckled out, that smile I yearned to see, appearing for a short moment.

I smacked her arm playfully, "Shut up." I said, smiling in return.

"Careful Jauregui. You keep smiling like that and people might actually think that we like each other." She retorted with a smirk, making me roll my eyes.

She then came a bit closer to me and put her mouth dangerously close to my ear, "After school. On the oval. Come alone, and I'll get you your weed." She whispered, causing my body to send a string of goosebumps to my neck. I then agreed with a curt nod.