𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ↣ ᴋɪᴍ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴀsʜɪᴀɴ

IMAGINE: You are dating Kim Kardashian. One night, you are in pure awe of the fact that Kim Kardashian is really your girlfriend.

PAIRING: Reader x Kim Kardashian

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Kim stood in front of a body length mirror, touching her hair up. You took in the sight of the Kardashian, your heart skipping a beat. You could almost feel your pupils dilating as you drank in her pure beauty. She was one of the most gorgeous women in the world and somehow... she was all yours.

"You're so damn beautiful, baby." You stepped towards Kim. "I can't believe you're all fucking mine." You came from behind, wrapping your arms around Kim's waist. Her mouth curved into a smile, even though she was unimpressed by your choice of language.

"Did you really need to swear?"

You let out a sigh, dropping your head on the Kardashians shoulder.

"You're such a mom."

"I can't help it." She laughed. You laughed too.

"I fucking love you." You said on purpose, smirking behind your words.

"I fucking love you too." Kim muttered, rolling her eyes. She turned in your arms to give you a kiss. You reciprocated, smiling. Kim did the same.

When you pulled away, you let your gaze linger on the beautiful woman. Her cheeks flushed under your stare.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." She grabbed her purse, using her other hand to reach for one of yours. You interlaced your fingers, proudly walking out hand on hand.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

Oop–

WATCH YO' PROFANITY 🤐

– K.J

J