𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 ↣ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇɴ ᴊᴀᴜʀᴇɢᴜɪ

SUMMARY: Lauren is a stripper called "Emerald". Archer meets her at the club and... sparks fly.

PAIRING: Male OC x Lauren

Bachelor parties. It was a rare occasion for me to ever attend one, considering I am a very non-committal person and marriage naturally repulses me. But Shawn Mendes was a very dear friend of mine and had found the girl of his dreams while working for me.

Ally Brooke Hernandez was my assistant. Scratch that. She was the best damn assistant an asshole like me, could ever have. Being the CEO of a self-made company was hard and stressful. If it wasn't for Ally, I would've sold the business a long time ago.

It is a real shame she's marrying Shawn though. She does give amazing head.

Many congratulations were given to the Canadian throughout the night, except I gave him my condolences.

Shawn was currently blind folded as many of Shawn's friends, plus me, sat in the back of one of my limousines. His friends were originally going to hire one, but when they told me, I suggested they use one of mine. Free of charge.

This part of the party wasn't suggested by me, but I did agree to it. The car came to a stop and I smirked, exiting the car before the driver could even open my door.

A strip club was stretched out in front of us, ready for Shawn's presence. Smirking again, I turned to glance at Shawn's friends helping him walk towards the fluorescent building.

"Guys...where are we?" Shawn asked, his friends trying desperately to hold in their laughter. I gestured to the bodyguard to open the large double doors. After entering the club, the first thing anyone could notice was the music.

West End Girls by The Pet Shop Boy's were playing.

"Take his blindfold off." I ordered, staring at the beautiful women who were displaying their body's quite seductively.

"You ready, Shawnie?" Shawn's friend - Cameron - asked while he held the blindfold. The Canadian nodded and flinched as the the black piece of material was removed.

"Welcome to paradise - literally." Cameron said to Shawn with a chuckle, patting him on the back.

If you didn't catch that, the club we were in is called "Paradise". Pardon the pun.

"G-G-Guys, I-"

"No arguments, Shawn." I cut in which immediately stopped from speaking. "As your boss and very good friend, I'm telling you to have fun."

"B-B-But Ally-"

"Don't worry about her. She'd want you to have fun too." I cut in again, using my eyes to intimidate Shawn into listening.

"I-But-we-Fine." Shawn sighed out, ultimately agreeing to what we would have forced him to take part in, anyway.

First, we loaded multiple rounds of shots into Shawn, immediately making him loosen up. Then, we went towards the entertainers and paid extra so that two of them, would give him a very special dance.

At this very moment, he was in the back of the building, still getting that dance, while the rest of his friends stared and admired the women dancing around them.

A voice over the speakers caught my attention as he announced a new dancer to the large stage, centred in the middle of the room.

He said a lot of provocative things about the woman before introducing her by name. "Give it up for Emerald!" He said, causing multiple cheers and rounds of applause. I clapped along with the crowd too, being polite. Taking a sip of the whiskey I had previously ordered, and out of curiosity, I looked up at the sight of the woman.