𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ↣ ᴛʀᴏɪᴀɴ ʙᴇʟʟɪsᴀʀɪᴏ

IMAGINE: you're a British native who is very close friends with Troian Bellisario who just so happens to be training with a vocal coach for her role as Alex Drake on Pretty Little Liars. You give Troian some personal pointers.

PAIRING: You x Troian Bellisario

⤿ ✶ ⤾

"Would it be okay if I read some of my lines for you?" Asked Troian, one of her hands innocently sliding into your lap.

"Isn't that illegal?" You joked in response as you sipped on the whiskey that you brought over for you and Troian to share.

"No." Troian laughed. "As long as you don't go tweeting spoilers anywhere."

You joined in on the laughter and ultimately decided to let Troian practice some lines with you. Without a second thought, Troian quickly left to go grab her script and bring it to where you sat.

"Alright." You said, letting your accent thicken as Troian joined you back on the couch, script in hand. "What scene are you reading?"

"The one where Spencer meets Alex."

"I've been anticipating that one." You admitted with a tipsy chuckle. "Been waiting for your brilliant rendition of my accent."

"Oh yeah?"

"You know it."

"Try this on for size..." Troian trails off before clearing her throat. "Well, you missed breakfast, but mums preparing a special lunch." She reads from her script in her British accent. You pull your lips together, trying your best not to laugh as she continues to read. "Really? How hard did—what?" Troian pauses mid-sentence to see you with a hand covering your mouth. You then can't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. "Was I really that bad?"

"No," You tried to stop laughing. "It's just what you said. It caught me off guard."

"What? The breakfast part?"

"Yes," You let out the last of your laughs.

"Let me read a different scene," Troian proceeded to flip through a couple pages. "Okay," She cleared her throat. "You ready?"

"Uh huh." You nodded short and sweetly.

Troian proceeded to read line after line, pausing to sip at her glass of wine when needed. Eventually, after being refilled many times, the glass was almost empty again, and Troian was feeling the effects. As for you, you had somewhat of a tolerance for alcohol. You were by no means an alcoholic, you just knew how to handle alcohol.

The script became discarded along the way, you and Troian busying each other with conversation. Troian was laughing at the sayings you learnt while growing up in England. At some point, one was so funny, Troian had placed a hand on your shoulder. She hasn't moved it since. As the evening went on, with the more stories that were shared, the closer you two got. So close that the tension built to a breaking point. Troian planted her lips on yours. It was a soft kiss, like she'd been anticipating it. She pulled away, looking up at you.

"I think it's time for you to teach me something," You smirked. Troian followed with the same sultry expression. She straddled your lap, sinking softly.

"I'm not sure you're ready for that." Troian teased, finally moving her hips against you.

"Try me."

Let's just say, Troian opened your mind to some things you didn't know you were into...

⤿ ✶ ⤾

👀

What kinda things you think Troian showed you? 😏