𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩 ↣ ᴅɪɴᴀʜ ᴊᴀɴᴇ

IMAGINE: you're out a club when you notice a fine woman by the name of Dinah Jane.

PAIRING: Male You x Dinah Jane

• • •

It was a late Friday night and Dinah Jane was spending it drinking martini's with friends at a club. They were all pretty tipsy and were giggling about memories from their past when a certain man caught the eyes of Dinah. He wore a white t-shirt, covered by a leather jacket. His pants were a ripped denim with a loose flannel wrapped around them.

Dinah rested her bottom lip between her teeth as she eyed him. As if the man could sense the heat from her gaze, he turned, his eyes catching Dinah's in the act. Dinah froze, watching on as the man flashed a side grin and shot her wink. The twenty year old then blushed, quickly turning back to her group of friends. Her friends giggled and she followed, pretending she was in on whatever story they were telling.

"Excuse me," Suddenly Dinah was tapped. On impulse, she turned and immediately froze. It was the man she was caught staring at. "I noticed you looking at me—"

"And I'm so sorry if it made you uncomfortable or anyth—"

"Let me finish," The husky voice cut in, clearly not happy that the woman didn't let him finish speaking. "I wanted to buy you a drink. See if maybe you wanted to come home with me." He shrugged like it was the most simple sentence ever. He then smirked at Dinah and she responded with an eyebrow raise.

"Oh you think you slick, huh?"

"I mean, I don't wanna sound cocky... but yeah," The man chuckled, playing around with the bottle in his hands. "I do." He was now very close to Dinah, the Polynesian finding it very hard not to give into this guy. "So how about that drink?"

Dinah then unconsciously licked her top lip in thought, her tongue catching the strawberry flavour of the lip gloss she chose to wear out tonight.

"I'll have a sex on the beach."

Dinah lips quirked up into a smirk now, her eyes glued on Y/n's face as he suddenly smiled, one of his manly hands reaching for his wallet to pull out a fifty dollar bill while the other waved down a bartender who immediately walked over as if he was obligated under the beck and call of the man.

"Anything else, Mr Y/l/n?" The bartender asked after taking down Y/n's order on his notepad. The last name of Y/n sent a sudden buzz into Dinah's mind and she couldn't quite figure out why. She felt as if she had heard it before, but from where? She eventually brushed it off and brought her attention back on the very attractive man in front of her.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"

"Oh, so you think I'm too pretty to drink?" Dinah said, naturally using her words to tease Y/n. This made Y/n smile on impulse. It wasn't very usual that he could have a banter-filled conversation with someone, especially someone as gorgeous as Miss Dinah Jane.

"No," Y/n detested with a humoured chuckle. "I just think someone as beautiful as you, usually wouldn't be spotted in a place like this."

"And where would I usually be placed, then?" Dinah retorted, letting the banter continue.

"My bedroom."

• • •

Was too lazy to finish, so have this trash lololol