𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ↣ ᴋʜʟᴏᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴀsʜɪᴀɴ

SUMMARY: Imagine that you are very good friends with Khloe Kardashian and even before the news broke about Tristan being a cheater, you had already suspected something was off about him.
Now after the shocking truth comes out, Khloe comes to you in tears, wishing she would've believed you in the first place.

PAIRING: Male You x Khloe Kardashian

⤿ ✶ ⤾

"Daddy, but I wanna pway!" Screamed my son, throwing his tractor onto the floor in the lounge room. The only reason he was acting like this is because I walked towards the front door after a few knocks were heard from the other side of it.

"Hey! You pick that up right now, Beckett!" I scolded my son with a pointed finger, causing him to immediately obey. He still whined though as another soft knock was heard against the door. When I finally manage to open it, I was shocked at what I saw.

My best friend, Khloe Kardashian, in tears.

"Khloe? What's wrong?"

"It's Tristan." She cried out. "You were right."

The Kardashian then threw herself into my arms and I couldn't help but engulf the woman into a hug, my hand patting her blonde hair comfortingly. I kissed at her hair and whispered comforting assurances that everything was going to be okay.

"Daddy?" My son then called for me.

"How about you go take your toys into your room, sport?" I suggested as both Khloe and I begrudgingly pulled away from our embrace. If I could have held her for longer, I would have. "Khloe and I have to go have a grown up chat."

Beckett sighs but obeys nonetheless, smart enough to know not to argue.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened?" I asked Khloe after we made to the couch in my living room. She sniffled again, about to cry again until I reached out and held one of her hands. "It's okay."

"It's Tristan, he... he... he–" She choked out a loud sob and my heart breaks at the sight.

"Come here," I cooed, scooting over so I could hug her. She cried so hard into my shoulder, I almost cried too. I didn't even know what happened but I was already upset about whatever it was. After a few more cries and sniffles, Khloe eventually pulled back, seemingly ready to speak.

"I don't know what to do," She shook her head. "I thought we had something good. I should've listened to you, Y/n." She let a lonely tear stray from her eye.

"Just tell me what happened, Khlo." I held onto both of her hands now.

"He cheated." Khloe admitted, her eyes trained on our hands. "With Jordyn."

My eyes widened.

"Woah, like Kylie's Jordyn?"

Khloe nodded, looking up at me now. I turned my head, trying to comprehend what she was telling me.

"How'd you find out?"

"Kylie." She answered, taking one of her hands to push back her hair. "She texted me."

I nodded, not really knowing what to say.

"Can I stay here?" Khloe asked suddenly, catching me a little off guard. "I don't think I'm ready to go back home yet."

"Of course you can stay here." I said, squeezing the hand of Khloe's that I was still holding.

"Thank you, Y/n." Khloe smiled, squeezing my hand back before pulling me into another hug. "You're such a great friend."

I swallowed, a little hurt by the term of endearment.

"I'd do anything for you, Khloe." I admitted and I noticed how her cheeks visibly went a shade darker.

"I know."

And we shared a smile, my eyes stared into hers with something that made butterflies rumble inside me. Whatever it was, I knew Khloe felt it too.

⤿ ✶ ⤾