27

~27~*Smut*

~27~
*Smut*

            Is it possible to stop breathing but stay alive? Because I pretty much felt my heart combust from within and my mind drops to my feet. It has to be possible, at least in this situation. Did he seriously ask me if I've ever gone skinny dipping? And is the question implying that he's inviting me to? Is... Did the world just stop turning?

I stumbled to find the right words to stay, my breath not catching up to my heart. After what felt like minutes I finally stuttered out a "W-what?"

He repeated his words, "Have you ever gone skinny dipping?" his tone was so steady.

I blink 3 times rapidly, "I- uh. I mean, You, You mean as in naked in a pool?" My words jumble out the question, and he nodded. I felt his grip around my waist tighten and in response, my body tensed again.

"Yes." He responded.

My face was on fire. "I- uh... I-I've never even been in a pool." my words came out in a whisper.

His fingers intertwined with the lace of my top and my heart only picked up speed. My body was screaming at me for something; Like it was giving into his actions. Craving them. But my mind was swirling too much to realize that. I just knew that I had no idea what to do...

"Well.΅ He tugged on the string gently, "You wanna try?"

So he is asking me to go skinny dipping with him. Skinny dipping... with him. Colby Brock. Naked in a pool with him. Will he be naked too? As in no clothes? Oh shit. Do I respond? Do I kick and swim away, making a fool of myself but escaping the situation? Or do I accept his offer and do what I think my body is screaming at me to do.

"Yes."

Oh great, my body answered for me. I didn't even realize I said it until it was said. Those words came out of my mouth.. Did I mean them?

Yes...

Fuck.

"Okay then." He smiled, pleased, "But,"

there's a but? What's the but.

"If you want to stop at any point, you tell me, and we stop," he said, giving me the reassurance I needed that if at any point I felt uncomfortable it would end. But what happens if it gets down to that? Do we get awkward? Will he be slightly hurt?

"Okay?" he asked again.

I stared at him, not knowing what to say.

"I don't want you doing this because you feel pressured to. I want you to enjoy it, to want it." He continued after I didn't answer. My heart melted at how steady he was taking the situation. His tone was filled with such care, unlike anything I've ever heard from him. It made me feel.. Safe.

I nod my head gently, whispering  "I want to." I did, I couldn't deny it. Despite my mind basically not being able to think straight about what was happening, it felt right. My body was asking for it, I wasn't a stranger to desire.