30

~30~

~30~

"Xepher?" Colby called to the room, his voice echoing through the warehouse-like space. The 5 of us, Colby, me, and the guys, arrived at The Lab to get our outfits for the banquet. I was anxious to meet Xepher and excited to see what my outfit would be. I didn't know what to expect, but that's the fun of it all. The guys would wear suits, it was me who had no clue what to expect.

I head of pink of black popped out from a dressing room near the back of the room and smiled at us, "Oh! finally, you guys arrived." she beamed happily, exiting from behind the curtain and walking towards us.

I took that little amount of time to study her outfit. The guys were right, she had an awesome sense of fashion. I was getting gothic, anime, and bright themes along with some darker colors. her hair was also very bright and beautifully dyed. Well, she was beautiful all around. her makeup was also very captivating. Bold, bright, and perfectly matching with her outfit of lace, chains, and high-top boots.

"You must be Livia." She now stood in front of me, her hand extended out, "Colby told me all about you over the phone."

I shook her hand and glanced at Colby with narrow eyes, "Did he now."

He kept a blank face and nodded his head.

"All good things, don't worry. He told me a little about you so I knew what you'd be comfortable with so I could choose your dress, speaking of." She looked at the guys, "For Livia, I'd like the 4 of you to leave."

I wanted to laugh but held it in.

"Why the fuck would we do that?" Sam asked kind of rudely. There's no need for that.

"Because I don't fit girls often! Now out, we would like some privacy while we try on her dress and I pin the points needed so it fits her like a glove. Shoo shoo!" She urges.

Colby hesitantly looked at me. I roll my eyes, "It's not possible for me to run away or get hurt, I'll be fine. Now go." I gesture towards the door.

"Fuck that! I wanna see what you're gonna wear!" Jake exclaimed.

"Tara would slap you for that single sentence," Corey said.

"Okay? And? Is it a crime to wonder what someone's going to wear?" Jake sassed back, hands crossed over his chest.

"No, but when it comes to Tara yes." Said Colby, "But okay we'll leave. Xepher-" her ears perked up, "She's a slippery one, watch her."

I scoff and punch his arm, "Shut up." I hiss.

Xepher linked her arm through mine, "Don't worry, I can handle her. Out!"

The 4 piled out of the room and left me and Xepher by ourselves. Immediately she guided me towards the back dressing rooms. I looked around while we walked, inspecting the setting. There were shelves and rack of clothes, the most expensive-looking ones spread out more because of their quality. You could see the difference in styles by how they were organized. The Styles ranged from black bodysuits to glittery dresses. All looking beautiful in their own way.