47

~47~*Warning- Smut😏*

~47~
*Warning- Smut😏*

Colby removed his hand from my mouth now that I knew it was him, but the arm wrapped around my torso didn't move and I didn't care to turn to look at him. He had me frozen, waiting in anticipation for what was really happening. With my chin turned slightly, I listened very carefully as he spoke in my ear. Evil moths flying through my stomach at the sound of his voice.

"You thought you'd get away with what you did today, didn't you?" No, I knew I wouldn't. I gulped and nodded despite my knowledge, "Hmm, I had to take care of what you did after you left you know." His lips were so close his breath warmed my skin. I listened carefully to him, the way he spoke with domination. He had me pinned even if he didn't have his hands keeping me down.

"Did you?" I gulp, a pit in my stomach.

"I pictured you the entire time. Your beautiful lips wrapped around my throbbing cock, your hands rubbing up and down me. But, you weren't there." The hand that sat at the base of my stomachs traveled up my bare skin until his fingers dragged around my chin and jaw, suddenly gripping it and forcing me to face him. His gaze was full of fury and lust, a combination turning me on incredibly.

"What do you have to say to that?" He whispered.

The pit in my stomach growing more, the ache between my legs in need of attention, I felt my mouth water, "You asked for it." I had serious guts, "deserved it." I was pushing his buttons, I could see it when his eyes narrowed at my words.

He was silent, and that's when I took notice of the sound of a shower running in the background, filling the dense room. I noticed the steam seeping from the creaked open door, the cloud of mist warming up the room. That is why it felt hotter in here, the shower was on and the heat was spreading.

I looked back at him, waiting for a response. When I didn't get one, just long furious silence, I spoke. "We're you going to take a shower?"

His chin lifted an inch, "I was."

The sound of the water added to the tension in the air made me ballsey, so I then asked. "Can I join?"

I didn't know why I wanted to shower with him. Maybe for the intimacy of it, the thought of hot water hitting both of our bodies and the suffocating heat creating a stuffy feeling in our throats. His shower was big, a circle faucet hanging from the center of the ceiling and space around it that could work as a sauna. The heat was alluring, the idea of it touching my cold body. Of his hands touching me again.

I wanted to, desired it. He makes me want to do crazy things, things I don't even dream about. But when he's involved, I'm all in.

"After today's stunt, I'm not sure you deserve it." He looked away from me in resentment. I moved from his grasp and faced him completely, not removing any distance between us. I placed my hands on his chest.