38

~39~*Warning-smut*

~39~
*Warning-smut*

           In simple words, I am fucked.

I was fucked the second I opened to door and Colby's lips stuck to mine like glue.

I was fucked when he pushed me against the wall and fiddled with the string on my corset until it came loose and my dress fell to the ground, accompanying his white button-up shirt I had tossed carelessly to the side.

I was fucked when I let him nibble the sweet spit on my neck; The one he's found times and times before. Knowing just where it was, above my collar bone. Sucking and biting away as though it would slip from his grasp.

I was fucked when I smirked into his skin and clawed at his back as he did his work on my skin, unable to keep the small gasps of pleasure from leaving my red-stained lips, the gloss smeared away from tonight's events.

This whole thing was fucked. But, it was the kind of fucked that made me needy. That made me crave into desire and let every emotion I was feeling take hold of my actions and allow instinct to consume my thoughts. It was the kind of fucked that affected both people. Colby and I. Because while I was enjoying it, Colby was loving it much more.

He, as I was, was giving in to temptation and letting his hands roam while he focused on leaving marks on my skin as he had done before. He twirled his fingers around the lace of the bra, bringing it out and snapping it against my skin, which caused the smallest of gasps of leave from within me. The stinging sensation giving me a rather unusual joy. His knee was pressed between my legs, the bulge in his pants pushing against my upper thigh. It was straining his pants, seeming as though it was fighting to escape.

I wanted to give it that escape but feared it wasn't the right time. But then again when was the right time? This was my first time going this far. And yes at the moment it was only a hardcore make-out, but, it was going to escalate. And I was prepared in some way. Don't get me wrong, I was still nervous. Who wouldn't be? But I was also clueless at the hands-on part. I've seen it, in what I watched earlier this morning, but seeing is a lot different than doing.

How fast, or how slow would we go? How long would it last? What happens after? To put it in simpler words, was I prepared?

No, I wouldn't get in my head. That never ends well for me.

I let every thought slip away and let whatever was happening now, at this moment, take its course. He would guide me I hope, seeing as he has more... experience, in this type of thing. He's also very patient, and kind while doing this, but also rough and careless. It was like there were two sides to this intimacy. Soft and rough. And both, I loved.

"Fuck." His voice pressed into me, a strain in his tone. I assume it's from the pressure in his pants. The thought made me giggle, at both that and his words. He reacted, "You find this funny?"