49

~49~(Warning- Slight smut🙃)

~49~
(Warning- Slight smut🙃)

            Miami was just as I remembered it from a few years ago. Sunny summer skies, beautiful greenery, unbelievable beaches, and coastal sited beyond anything back in La. I stared out the window so much as we arrived in town I forgot to actually record and take pictures of things. I made it my mission to point out everything I thought was cool to Colby, which he appreciated. He had to focus on the GPS and road so he couldn't exactly look around as much, but I told him we'd have to sightsee at some point today and he agreed full-heartedly.

The hotel was, as expected, amazing. We got a suite, one bed of course, and have a balcony! It was a little posh, more than the house back in La, but it was also modern. Cool art, expensive-looking vases, and I looked on yelp, and apparently, this place has 5 stars so I know it has good service and breakfast. Yes, we're having hotel food because there's a buffet and I'm not about to pass up an omelet bar.

Colby liked the place too, said it was easy to get a good room here since it was so expensive and not everyone could afford a suite. I, per usual, gave him a talk about why he doesn't need to spend a ton of money on a hotel room but he said it was all about experiences and he made it his mission to make it one of the best experiences of my life. It already has been but he said he had more in plan.

Things he won't tell me yet no matter how much I begged. The little fucker.

It was fine. As payback, I made sure to take a ton of pictures of him doing things you'd never expect him to do. Example: making a kissy face. I sent that to Devyn (Colby gave me everyone's number, which he soon regretted), who then sent it to a group chat she added me in. Colby tried to take me back off but I was added back in pretty quickly to Colby's dismay.

"Suck it up buttercup." I had told him.

I liked being able to talk to the girls without being in person. It was simple to send a text instead of them coming over and that ending with them either drunk or high. Had to admit though, they were hilarious when they were in their element.

And so was Colby. He didn't drink much, or, he didn't get drunk. He's been tipsy, and high a lot, but never drunk. He would tell me it made him handsy and silly, and at one point that sounded like a good enough excuse not to get drunk, but now that I've matured a bit I think it'd be fun to experience him drunk. Who knows what'd happen or how he'd act.

Imagine the footage I'd get of him!

"Livia, you've become Devyn." Colby sighed from across the room, "I'm not sure it's necessary to try on 3 separate bathing suits and model them for me, though the modeling is greatly appreciated."

I frown at him, "It was barely even modeling, I looked like a penguin with a splinter up its foot."

"Ah ah ah," he was quick to tell me otherwise, an easy smile on his face, "a gorgeous penguin."