31

~31~(Talks of porn)

~31~
(Talks of porn)

We approached the airport, bags not in our hands and instead being held by airport workers who took it upon themselves to carry out bags for us, which I didn't yet understand. I had never been on an airplane if I was being honest, but I didn't think this was normal.

"So our plane departs at 6 and then it's a five-hour flight until we arrive there at 11. We'll have a car waiting to take us to the hotel and then we are going to rest. At 5 we're going to get dressed, and then we're leaving at eight-" Colby was interrupted by Jake's deep and raspy voice, consumed by exhaustion.

He wasn't one to wake up this early.

"Why does it take two hours to get into suits." He asked groggily, hands wrapped protectively around his pillow that he took upon himself to not leave behind. He hasn't let go of it.

Colby glanced at me from behind, "Well now we have a princess who needs to get ready and have her makeup done." He grinned.

With my coffee in hand, I took a sip and shrugged my petite shoulders, "Well I am
no princess and I'm not sure it takes hours to get dressed?" I query. An hour sounded reasonable, but two? That was a bit much.

Sam responded, "No, two hours is pretty reasonable. Kat takes at least three because she takes it upon herself to try on everything before finally deciding on something to wear." He smiled at the thought of his secret lover. Well, it's not that secret, but they won't admit it and I've convinced the guys not to mention it or ask about it.

But of course, they don't listen. "And why are you with Kat while she's getting dressed?" Corey teased, nudging Sam's shoulder with his elbow and smirking down at him with a questionable look.

Sam blew a raspberry and shoved him back, "No reason." He looked timid.

I gave Corey a look, saying to back off, and that was that.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of walking through the parking lot, because the driver insisted on dropping us off where there was no traffic to make it easier for him, we made it to the building. Upon walking in you immediately notice how packed and chaotic it was. People were racing to catch their flight, struggling to get through security, and trying to figure out what to do once they've missed their flights. It was what I expected.

Colby guided us through the place, past security, and through the crowds of rushing families. I didn't know why we didn't go through security, only that Colby showed something to one of the workers and they let us by. He probably had connections or something, wouldn't be surprising.

"Can we get food?" I ask, "I didn't grab anything back at the house."

"We'll get something on the plane, it's fine. For free as well." Corey replies.