Chapter 5 - Twinkle and Ms. crazy pants

I felt drained of all my energy. My hands were tied behind my back and secured around a wooden pole. My knees ached from being in this kneeling position.

The ground beneath me was sandy and after hours, this position became uncomfortable. I had managed to lose the rope around my wrist. I found out quickly that I couldn't escape.

The rogues I recognized tried to escape with me and even helped me attack guards but we were too weakened to do anything. And now, the instigators all we're bound on poles next to me as well. Others looked at us funny and even whispered among themselves. Weren't they rogues before? Why go along with this foolish camp?

Joshua even had come to me and fucking gagged me. And to top it off, besides the ropes bound around my wrist he added tight knots around my ankles as well. And he pushed me back so he could clamp bindings around my neck as well.

I tried screaming at him but the gag prevented a scream from coming out. It just sounded like indistinct growls. "This a warm welcome from your mate." He whispered in my ear after he made sure I was secured surely.

It made me go mad at him. I tried yanking against my restraints, causing my skin to tear.

That was a while ago and my fighting had subsided. I couldn't do anything against these bindings anyway. The sun was rising and I just felt it was going to be a hot day, fuck, I'll be in the sun the whole day? Surely they'll take me down, I'll be a roasting duck on a stick above a fire.

The rogues beside me looked at me with pity. At least they only were bound by their hands. They could still stand up at least and sit down. I was forced into the same position for hours. "We won't give up yeah?" One whispered to me, her name was Belle. I had seen her at many parties before, she was loud and always present so to say. A lot of males longed for her as well and tried getting in her pants. I knew a lot about that. 

I simply nodded and groaned behind the gag. "Lucy right?" She asked so I nodded again. "I'm Belle, actually Annabelle but that name sucks." She laughed a little which made me laugh too.

It was the same for me, Lucille sucked as well. At least Lucy was okay. I didn't get to choose my name at birth. I mumbled a little but of course, she didn't understand me.

The guards looked at us warily but they didn't approach our circle of sand. Our pole area was sandy and the area surrounding it was grassy. Belle smiled at me, "you gave me strength to oppose them as well,  actually you already inspired me before today. I mean, you kicked Rick's ass last night." Belle said.

I looked at her and already liked her. Her dirty brown hair was in a long braid so it didn't look as tangled as mine. And her brown eyes looked like that of the earth, it had so much depth to them. "It's fucking hot." Belle suddenly said after a few minutes of silence.

I looked at her and then at the sun, it was fucking hot. I was sweating and thirsty. And I had to suffer here until... Tomorrow? Fuck...

"No, I said he's fucking hot. I know the sun is hot, I am sweating like an otter." She nodded in the opposite direction of me and I groaned behind my gag when I saw who was storming at me.

It had been four years but even so, I recognized my mate from anywhere. Somehow he managed to gain a bit more muscle, not too much but it looked fine as hell. "He's coming here, he's perfect!" Belle squealed like some schoolgirl. "definitely Alpha male."

I saw Declan storming right up to me and after making eye contact I looked back to Belle. Declan stopped in front of me so Belle took it upon herself to speak. "Hi, handsome! Let's have some fun later." Her voice raised and I just felt the seducing tone coming from her words.