Chapter 7 - Whips And School

I'm so surprised, suddenly my Wattpad exploded. Usually, I just update my tempo, because only a few people have been reading my stories. So basically I just write because I like it, purely for myself.

But for those that just started this story, here's an update. I'll try to update once a week, but I'm pretty busy so keep in mind that I'll try. The comments and such did me very well and made me glad that people are reading my stories.

If you like this, I'm sure you'll like my story Riley Hayes too. So go check that out if you haven't yet, it's completed and I'm working on the second book as well :)

"Get up, Lucy!"

I grunted and twisted from the sound, I didn't want to get up. I decided when to get up.

"Fuck, she's doomed."

"She's crazy!"

Girls whispered around me and next, it was someone else trying to wake me up. "Wake the fuck up!" I heard Belle yell before something clashed upon my head.

I growled out loud and searched for her. Belle stood beside my bed with a large grin on her face, "get the fuck up, we're expected outside in two minutes!"

"Don't wanna..."

"Yeah, me neither," she replied and grabbed my wrist to loosen the binds and tug me up. I didn't notice the bindings during the night, I slept like a baby.

I growled at her as irritation started bubbling in the pit of my stomach. It rather quickly shifted to rage, anything ticked me off lately. "Belle is so dead, she's crazy for trying to get her up." A girl whispered.

"Yeah, her head will be bitten off..."

"She's got big balls though for trying to get that out of bed."

The girls were whispering amongst each other about me. Did I come across as feral? "Fine!" I was awake now anyway.

Belle threw me all my clothes so I could pull them on quickly. She helped me lock the white bow around my neck and fondled the collar neatly. 

Alani enters the tent without knocking or announcing her presence. "Ready girls?" She squinted her eyes at me while I was still casually pulling on the socks and shoes.

I still loathed the idea of shoes.

"We'll start the day by handing out the punishments of yesterday. Starting with miss Hardings of course.  After that, you're expected in class and you'll be provided information about the expectancy of your learning process."

I wanted to bite her head off.

We were guided out of our tent. We were like sheep being herded towards the square where I was bound to that damn pole.

I walked past Twinkle and waved at him excitedly. He just averted his eyes, which made me pout. At least acknowledge me, you dick. I also saw Sam in the men's group and waved at him, at least he had some manners and waved back.

Alani proudly presented herself to the group, "welcome rookies, I'm sure it is all very exciting to be here," she started.

Gross. I'd rather get a ticket out of here.

"Yesterday there had been three incidents, two of which were fights. One of those was a feud between rookies. I'm going to say it loud and clear, you're not in the wild anymore Fighting is not allowed, and will be punished." Alan continued and spoke to all the people proudly and without stammering a single word. Maybe she looked a bit badass.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Joshua emerging with Declan behind him. His eyes sought mine and we met. I also wanted to wave but someone bumped my side which made me pull back to Alani. "Hmm? What?"