Chapter 30 - escaping

What would you do to survive?

No, think about it for a moment.

...

What would you do to get back to your loved ones?

Hurt someone? Kill someone? Torture someone? Face your fear? Bear through the pain? Fight anything and anyone? Do whatever is told?

Because I would do anything to survive. I'll do all the above and more.

Leonardo had calmed down significantly in the past few weeks. When I said no, he respected it. He didn't argue with me. He didn't hit me and when I wanted to go out, he let me. Supervised of course.

I wanted to set my plan into motion, but he kept a close eye on me. He needed to trust me more. I needed to give him more of me.

I needed to give my everything. All to survive.

All to get back to him.

I'll do anything.

So I did.

I gave him everything, all of me.

...

"Some neighboring Alpha is visiting so I have to meet him, you'll be alright?" Leo asked as he handed me a bowl of popcorn and hot chocolate for the movie. His arm lay around me and he pulled me deeper into his side.

I nodded but then thought for a moment, "I want your shirt?"

Leo laughed and let himself fall onto the couch next to me. He gathered me into his arms pulled me into his lap and kissed me deeply.

I let him.

Give him everything.

And get out.

Survive.

Survive.

I need to survive.

He pulled his long-sleeve shirt over his head and handed it to me. I couldn't help but bury my face into it deeply. Males liked it when the females wore their scent. "Don't tempt me, little mate, you can't seduce me before a meeting..." He teased.

I knew he liked it when I acted like an obedient little mate.

My body reacted to him more and more every day. Especially now that I wasn't under much stress anymore. And he cared for me normally. I had seduced him in the past and I could do it again. Leo did have a weakness.

Leo had a major weakness.

I was his weakness.

If I want to gain my freedom back then I need to make use of that. His hands pawed at my naked behind and tugged at the little string of my underwear. My body reacted, spreading the scent of arousal.

All to fool him.

I would taint myself once more just to get out of here. I'll do anything to get back if Declan would still have me. I'll change, I'll get better. I'll try harder.

His hands explored my female parts and I moaned from the contact. Ever since our fight where I blinded him, he never had hurt me again. He had offered the mating mark, but I still had managed to avoid a physical bond.

I would never forgive him. I'll never forget his deeds. But in the end, I am a wolf, I'll start to connect to those around me.

Just how I connected to Abel, unwantedly. And now I was connecting to the one person surrounding me daily, cuddling me at night and providing food for me. My body started accepting him as my Alpha.