Chapter 25 - Keep fighting

"We're getting soaked." I heard complaining and groaning around me. I grunted as my heavy eyes opened. My body was hurting.

Where was I? I was wet and cold, the smell of rain was hitting me like a brick. My smell...

Why did I smell so much? I looked up and glanced at eight rogues standing in a circle. I noticed Geoff and Bella right away, then some others I had seen on the campgrounds and some I hadn't seen before. I recognized Abdon too.

They noticed I was waking up so Geoff approached me. "We tied you up tightly so don't even think about escaping. We had to take your handcuffs off, you weren't healing and losing too much blood."

Bella nodded, "we didn't want a certain wolf following her now do we?"

Now I realized I sat against a tree with chains around my body. My hands were tied behind my back with rope, a lot of thick rope. "I'm warning you once, let me the fuck go," I said calmly.

This strength I felt. Oh boy, I was going to tear them apart.

"Scary." One of the unknown females whistled.

I squinted my eyes at her and growled, my claws were already trying to cut the rope loose. It was a mistake to release me from the handcuffs.

But I didn't get far as Geoff slapped me across the face and warned me, "try to escape and we will break your hands and ankles."

I rolled my eyes, "you sound like Leo." I snorted.

"Who'd you think gave us the order?" The female replied.

I looked at Belle and she avoided my gaze. She didn't seem too comfortable with the situation. I looked back at Geoff, "so, where is that asshole?" I asked.

"He had different matters to attend to. He thought we could handle it and we could." Geoff replied.

I hummed, "and who's his Beta now? Are you then?"

Geoff shook his head, "I'm third. Or I was. I made an error and to redeem myself I was to get you back. Never thought we would get captured at that forsaken bonfire."

I looked at Belle, "and you just had to gain my trust huh?"

She looked at me and shrugged, "orders are orders, Lucy..."

I scoffed at her, screw orders. "I never thought you would betray me for someone like him." By him, I meant Geoff of course.

His disgusting grin made me want to gag. He looked between Belle and me, "she's my sister, Luna, we had to get you back for her safety."

I trashed against the chains and growled at him, "you do not get to call me that!" I warned, my canines were growing from the fury.

Controlling myself was suddenly a lot harder. My wolf was furious. She was taken from her mate and she wasn't having any of it. "I will kill all of you for this," I growled, I believed every word. "Even a friend." I especially related to Belle.

My trust had been broken, and believe me, I will not trust someone a second time after this.

I broke the rope and trashed against the chains. They all laughed at my attempt but the laughter died when they saw how furious I was. Slowly the chains started bending and I screamed as I trashed.

Though I forsake the bloodline flowing through me... I'm an alpha's daughter for fuck sakes. Chains won't hold me.

Geoff spurred them into action and had everyone hold me down. "Give her the sedatives!" One of the rogues yelled and tried putting something in my mouth.