P L A Y L I S T

1. King Of My Heart by Taylor Swift

I made up my mind, I'm better off bein' alone.

2. Priest by Julia Michaels

Oh, it's obvious that you ain't learned your lesson. Oh, you're owning up so you can get to Heaven. Mmh, but I'm not a priest, so fuck your confession.

3. like that by Bea Miller

Can see it from the way you looking at me, you don't think I'm worth your time.

4. Peer Pressure (Acoustic) [feat. Julia Michaels] by James Bay, Julia Michaels

I don't usually give in to peer pressure but I'll give in to yours.

5. 'tis the damn season by Taylor Swift

It's the kind of cold, fogs up windshield glass but I felt it when I passed you. There's an ache in you put there by the ache in me.

6. NEVER GONNA LIKE YOU by Bea Miller, Snakehips

And now you don't recognize me when I look you in the face. How could you when you hide behind your shades, all back?

7. Just Friends by Olivia O'Brien

Don't want to feel stuck, that just make it worse. Just want to be with you and you're on my mind.

8. Fever Dream by Jillian Rossi

And you're so bad for me but I want your love every morning. Waking up with him but I wish you'd call me.

9. Call It What You Want by Taylor Swift

All the drama queens taking swings. All the jokers dressin' up as kings. They fade to nothing when I look at him.

10. Shouldn't Have Said It by Julia Michaels

And you're so scared you'll say the wrong things. That you lay low and you shut your mouth. And I, I get angry and I hate it when you hate me. I get angry and I hate it.

11. i don't miss you by carobae

I hope you wonder if I'm happy. If I'm still the same and when you turn over, see her there, hope you think of me and how you wish it would've ended differently.

12. good 4 you by Olivia Rodrigo

Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily. You found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks. Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?

13. Is She Gonna Be There? by Violet Skies

You've been talking in your sleep and now my head's all full of these insecurities.

14. If You Loved Me by GRACEY

Keep tryna convince myself maybe you just need a little time. I should know by now that won't help. If you loved me, you would know.

15. We're Not Friends by Ingrid Andress

We've been lying to ourselves. Acting like we're something else. How'd we get in this masquerade? There's a secret in your eyes. It's the same one that's in mine. Aren't you tired of being this way?

16. Cold As You by Taylor Swift

Ain't no use defending words that you will never say. And now that I'm sittin' here thinkin' it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you.

17. favorite crime by Olivia Rodrigo

Those things I did just so I could call you mine. The things you did. Well, I hope I was your favorite crime

18. This Could Be Love by Violet Skies

This could be love but you're fucking it up. And you're making it so hard to stay. And I won't stick around if you're bringing me down. And you're breaking my heart everyday

19. Ours by Taylor Swift

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves. They'll judge it like they know about me and you. And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do. The jury's out, but my choice is you.

20. enough for you by Olivia Rodrigo

But God, you couldn't have cared less about someone who loved you more. I'd say you broke my heart. But you broke much more than that.

21. If You Loved Me, Come Clean by Flatsound

So I'm picking up a book in the search of what I need. From religion, to fiction, being lost about at sea. And all I can imagine is being brushed against your cheek. So if you love me, if you love me, come clean.