T H A N K Y O U

This book was a very hard book for me to write for a handful of reasons. When it comes down to it, the ending was what I struggled with. I know it may have felt rushed and sudden, but I promise, that's how it was meant to be.

Given that Angela couldn't remember Regulus due to him using Obliviate on her, I was struggling with figuring out how she would get her memories back because Regulus would never give them back. Not voluntarily anyway. And then it hit me. In order for Angela to remember, Regulus had to die. And everything sort of fell into place after that.

The struggle did fall in writing the death. Writing the death of character you put so much thought and love into is always so difficult. With each chapter you write, you pour a small piece of yourself into the characters within the book. This decision was not made lightly and I feel that those who have been here since the beginning will understand the choice I made.

Angela and Regulus were not meant for this life, but may they rest happily together in the next.

Until next time! (P.S. I'm writing a new Regulus fic and it will be a happy ending so if you're interested, maybe drop a follow so you know when it's released.)