Chapter 1

"Where am I?"

Those were the first thoughts that entered the wolf's mind. He stood inside of the confines of a small home. When this happened, the first scent that entered his nose was the scent of humans and blood. This already triggered something that was always existing in the wolf, its undying hatred for humans.

"Why was I summoned?!"

"Wow."

A single voice spoke in this area. As the wolf looked in front of him, it saw a single human holding a pair of tonfas. The wolf was already on high alert, but the moment that it looked at Hibari's right hand, it released a howl filled with nothing but absolute hatred with what it saw.

 The wolf was already on high alert, but the moment that it looked at Hibari's right hand, it released a howl filled with nothing but absolute hatred with what it saw

Command seals. They're basically a collar that forces beings like him to submit to whoever has contracted with him. The wolf snarled at the thought of being bound to the human in front of him. It disgusted him to no end.

"It looks like i'll have to discipline you, Ookami-san."

The wolf quickly lunged forward at the boy, wanting to kill him before he could even think of using a Command Seal to restrain him. Seeing this, Hibari swiftly kicked up a chair that was near him and launched it at the wolf. However, before the chair could strike it, the headless man on top of the wolf used the hooks to slice the chair apart. Afterwards, Hibari soon kicked another chair towards the pair, only for the headless rider to slice it apart again as the wolf easily caught up to Hibari.

Seeing this, Hibari tilt his head in confusion. To him, it looked as if the mount had more control and the rider simply complies with its decision instead of the other way around. Otherwise the headless rider would have sliced him in two already.

"I see."

Hibari stopped in his tracks as he looked at the giant wolf. As the creature glared back it him, its ears perked up as it heard something approaching the area. However, it was surprised to see the source of the sound land on Hibari's finger.

"Hibari! Hibari!!!"