Chapter 32

Instinct. His instincts were screaming at him to either get out of here or to run to Archer and bite him to death. However, to his dismay, Hibari Kyoya was a bit exhausted. As this happened, the headless rider on the wolf's back jumped to the ground as it placed a hand on Hibari's shoulder.

"Don't try to show me pity. After all, it seems things are about to get interesting."

The moment Hibari's eyes met with Archer's, he knew immediately. Archer is no longer playing nice. His goal is within his reach and he'll do anything to achieve it. Just like Hibari acts when it comes to discipline, Archer won't make any compromises.

"I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death,
 Nor known to Life.
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."

For a brief moment, Hibari thought he saw the ground breaking apart as flames filled the area. However, the moment he blinked, he was no longer inside of the church. Right now, himself, Shirou, Rin, Saber, Illya, and Avenger were inside of Archer's world. A world with so many swords, it'd be no exaggeration to say there was an infinite amount of them. Soon Illya was the first to speak up about this situation.

"This is......Archer's Reality Marble."

"A Reality Marble? Explain, Little Carnivore

"A Reality Marble? Explain, Little Carnivore."

"It's a forbidden spell that manifests the caster's inner world and encroaches on reality....this means Archer is neither a bowman or a swordsman."

"That is correct, Illyasviel von Einzbern. When I was alive, before I became a Heroic Spirit, I was a mage. I owned neither a holy sword or a demonic one. All I have is this world. If a Noble Phantasm is the symbol of a given Heroic Spirit, I suppose this Reality Marble can be treated as such. It reproduces and stores any weapon just by me looking at the original. That is my ability as a Heroic Spirit."

As Archer spoke, he looked at the enemies before him. The look in Saber's eyes softened just a bit, however, his eyes soon locked on to Hibari. They have not wavered in the slightest. Even in this situation, he could tell. Hibari Kyoya won't stop fighting until he's bitten Archer to death and his territory is no longer damaged.

"Feel free to dodge, but the moment you do, i'm sure the people behind you will be skewered."