Chapter 30

"Master!! Master!!!!!"

Seeing Kuzuki's state, Caster began to fly towards him. Hibari jumped towards Caster and kicked the witch into one of the Needle Spheres the moment she let her guard down. As Caster felt a spike pierce through her torso, the Needle Spheres began to disappear. While Hibari was approaching Kuzuki and Caster, Shirou couldn't believe it.

"I always knew Hibari-san was strong, but to defeat Kuzuki.........."

"You truly are a force of nature, Hibari Kyoya. However, you did a sloppy job on your prey."

Hibari suddenly jumped away as he saw several swords raining down near Caster and Kuzuki. Blood stains the ground as Caster was seen with several swords going through her body as she was shielding Kuzuki. As Kuzuki looked at Caster, he saw the woman smiling towards him. Soon Caster placed her hands on Kuzuki's chest.

"Are you unharmed, Master?"

"Yes."

"I see.....it is a pity though. I had finally found my wish."

"There is no need for grief. I will fulfill your wish in your place."

"That is impossible, after all....my wish was already being granted."

As Caster said this, her body was no longer in this world. As Kuzuki stood with a hole in his stomach, he looked ahead as he saw Archer standing before him. Letting a man like Archer into their ranks was a mistake. All of this was Archer's true goal after siding with Caster. As Kuzuki was approaching Archer, the Heroic Spirit merely looked at the man.

"If you want to continue, I won't stop you."

"Wait! Why are you still going Kuzu-"

"Shut your mouth, herbivore."

Just as Shirou was about to ask Kuzuki his reason to keep fighting, Hibari silenced him as Illya ran to his side. Hibari could tell what Kuzuki was thinking. He started this without caring about matters of good and evil. In Kuzuki's eyes, he can't quit without seeing it through. As Kuzuki lunged toward Archer, the man said one thing.

"Trace on."

Before he knew it, Kuzuki's body was pierced by swords in every possible direction. As Archer was walking past Kuzuki, the pillar near the impaled man began to rumble. Soon the pillar broke apart as the rubble fell upon Kuzuki's body. The only visible trace of the man left was the blood that stained the ground. After this happened, Hibari looked to the side and saw Saber on the ground as Shirou made his way towards her.

"Even a carnivore like her can be reduced to this

"Even a carnivore like her can be reduced to this......."

"Honestly, it's like you herbivores crave to make a mess on my territory."

The moment Shirou made it to Saber, Hibari jumped in front of them. Soon his tonfa released an air current as it deflected four swords from impaling the two of them. As Hibari turned around, he saw a frown forming on Archer's face.