Chapter 13

Illya was seen walking to the park at the intersection road. Today was the day of her meeting with Hibari. She knew that the boy was most likely going to question her after seeing her servant for himself. As she arrived at the park, she saw Hibari had just arrived to the park.

"You arrived. I have a few minutes before school starts so let's make this quick."

"Okay, well what did you want to ask me?"

"Why was Berserker out and about? It wasn't in my territory, but it was close enough."

Of course that would be the start of this interrogation. Illya and Berserker were out to get more familiar with the land. While they were out, Berserker suddenly ran forward. Since Hibari and herself saw each other's servant fighting that night, Berserker must have sensed Hibari's servant and acted accordingly. Once she told Hibari this, the boy merely nods his head.

"Second question:Are you planning on unleashing Berserker in the city?"

"No, there isn't a need to do so. I'll only let Berserker rampage on the outside. I'm going through the trouble of getting familiar with the city. It would be rather counterproductive if I did that only to destroy it."

"You're being awfully truthful, Little Carnivore."

"You're not dumb enough to actually believe an obvious lie. Plus you probably have your connection with your servant active and plan on telling him to attack me if I lied, right?"

As Illya looked at Hibari, she saw the boy tilting his head a little bit to the side in confusion. Soon a look of shock was on the girl's face. He didn't even know he could do that?! She was beginning to wonder how this boy survived for so long. Just as she was thinking this, she saw Hibari stand up.

"We're done here."

"Eh?"

"You don't intend to cause chaos in my territory, plus you're new here. If anything, you're just a guest."

As Illya looked towards Hibari, she saw the boy walking away. While this happened, she saw Hibari speak to Hibird, who was sitting on his right shoulder. Seeing that the boy has left, Illya went on her way. Once again, Hibari managed to surprise her with every encounter.

~At Homurahara Academy~
After his morning patrol and chat with Illya, Hibari was seen heading up to the roof. While he was on his way, he heard the sound of multiple footsteps heading towards his direction.

"Kyo-san!!!!!"

When Hibari turned around, he saw the Disciplinary Committee standing before him. While the other students stared at this scene, the committee members all formed a line with Kusakabe standing up front. Soon Kusakabe and the rest of the members bowed their heads as they had one thing to say to their leader.

"Kyo-san, thank you for saving us!!!!!"

"Thank you sir!!!!!!!"

They found out that it was Hibari that dragged them out of the school. They didn't remember what happened exactly, all they remembered was that they were suddenly knocked out and had difficulty breathing. After finding out their leader rescued them, how could they not thank him? When they lift their heads, the committee members saw their leader staring at them.

"What is our goal?"

"To maintain order!!!!"

"If you have time to stand around, then you have time to maintain order here. Besides, you're not weak enough to die in my territory. Dismissed."

As Hibari was walking up the stairs, Kusakabe and the rest of the committee were standing in silence for a moment. Soon a smirk appeared on Kusakabe's face as he faced the other members.

Fate/Stay Night:Drifting Anomalyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें