Chapter 25

Shirou and Rin managed to make it to the castle. However, when they did, they saw some of the walls being obliterated. A battle was taking place inside of the castle.

"Going through the front door will be a bad idea. Shirou, we'll go in through the opening just created!"

As Shirou looked at the castle, he had a bad feeling about this situation. He was already skeptical about this meeting, but now....it felt like things were about to get out of hand.

~Meanwhile~
As the man had several gates opened, he launched a flurry of weapons at Berserker. However, the weapons merely bounced off of his skin without so much as scratching him. As the man launched more at Berserker, Berserker quickly swung the axe-sword in his hand to deflect any weapons that would get close to Illya.

"I see. So that's how it is."

Berserker was on high alert as he swiftly tried to deflect the weapons launched at him

Berserker was on high alert as he swiftly tried to deflect the weapons launched at him. In a matter of moments, he was overwhelmed by the sheer number of them as he was caught in a large explosion from the impact. As the dust settles, Shinji looked from behind the wall and saw Berserker's body impaled by several weapons.

"Wow, that's awesome. Every single one of those weapons was a Noble Phantasm?! What the hell, man! You're crazy powerful. On the other hand, this guy wasn't as tough as he looked. This is why I can't stand meatheads!"

"If you value your life, stand back, fool. It is far too early to make a pun."

Shinji quickly ran back to his hiding spot as he saw Berserker move once more

Shinji quickly ran back to his hiding spot as he saw Berserker move once more. As this happened, Shinji looked at his Servant. The man simply smirked after what he witnessed.

"I am tired of seeing heroes who do not fall when cut or burned, but i've never seen a man who truly returns from the dead. Your life is something you have elevated by Noble Phantasm made of tales. That is one Noble Phantasm that I do not possess. In that regard, I suppose even I am at a disadvantage."