Chapter 8

Cold gray eyes stare into crimson red ones. As Hibari was standing in front of the carnivore in front of him, he held his tonfas tightly. The area being filled with a cold silence. Soon the man spoke up to Hibari.

"Your territory? You believe this land to be under your command? You, a single mongrel, believe that with mere pride, you have the authority to rule over this land as if you were its king."

"What dictates one to be qualified to have a territory? Is it birthright? Is it being able to be there for said territory to fight for it? No, its being able to bring order to it and maintaining order. I hate grouping up with herbivores, but if they're in my territory, i'd hate for their carcasses to be dirtying up the place even more."

The blonde man stared at Hibari. Hibari returned the favor, both of them sizing each other up. The moment their eyes were fixed on each other, the tension in the air grew by the second.

"Kyo-san!!!!"

The man and Hibari broke their little staring contest as they looked in the direction of the noise. When they did, Hibari saw Kusakabe and the rest of the Disciplinary Committee arriving. The moment they saw Hibari glaring at the stranger ahead, they all quickly lined up behind Hibari.

"This mongrel hates being in crowds, yet he's gathered individuals who believe in his cause and follow him. Heh."

"You say you hate grouping up with herbivores, as you so eloquently put it, yet you're currently-"

"These aren't herbivores, they're part of Homurahara's will. With the armbands donned, we share one simple goal."

"TO MAINTAIN ORDER!!!!!!"

A group of people loyal to one man through his ideals

A group of people loyal to one man through his ideals. A single man who hates crowds, but formed his own unit to build structure and maintain order. As the man saw this, he also felt the presence of something glaring at him. Like a predator ready to pounce on its prey at any moment. When he looked at Hibari, he noticed something the boy had that the other committee members lacked.

 When he looked at Hibari, he noticed something the boy had that the other committee members lacked