Chapter 3

~Flashback~
The sound of a howl echoes through out the land as a gray wolf rampaged on the Currumpaw Plains. It has slain plenty of prey as it lived, killing over 2,000 heads of cattle in the space of 5 years and slaughtering 250 sheep in a single night without eating them. Truly, this creature was a beast in every sense of the word.

Naturally, the ranch owners attempted to bring him down by employing all sorts of methods. Poison, guns, even traps weren't enough to stop them though. However, the hunter known as Seton had an idea:if he can't catch the wolf directly, he'll make use of something close to the wolf, his mate.

~Flashback ends~
Hibari suddenly woke up as he had a strange dream. Although, could he truly call it a dream when it all felt so real. Shaking his head, Hibari quickly got dressed as he was heading to the academy. With his uniform and bracelet on, Hibari walked out of his home as he saw Hibird flying in the sky until it suddenly landed on his left shoulder.

"I don't have time for idle thoughts. After all, I have a territory that needs order and discipline."

"Hibari!! Hibari!!!"

"Don't worry, little one

"Don't worry, little one. I'll be fine."

Having said that, Hibari began his walk towards the school with Hibird on his shoulder. As this happened, Hibari began thinking to himself about what he knew. The Command Seals on his hand were proof that he was a so called Master. Knowing that, he automatically knew who was also a master.

"To think that herbivore got himself in this mess. Oh well, I guess as long as he's in my territory, he's under my protection as a student at the school. Plus I don't feel like paying for an actual handyman."

Just as Hibari was lost in thought, he felt something bump into him. When he looked down, he saw a young girl with pale skin, crimson eyes, and long white hair. She wore a collared, purple long-sleeved shirt with a light purple scarf to match, a long white skirt and purple boots.

 She wore a collared, purple long-sleeved shirt with a light purple scarf to match, a long white skirt and purple boots

"Strange...she's small like an herbivore, yet I get the vibe of a carnivore from her."

As Hibari thought to himself, he held out his right hand. Seeing this, the girl grabbed his hand and stood up. After wiping away some of the dirt off of her clothes, the girl looked towards Hibari.