Chapter 35

~With Rin~
"Come now, Tohsaka. Don't you see resisting me is futile? A drifting cloud that bites to death? Have you finally lost your mind and started spouting nonsense?"

As Shinji looked at Rin, he placed his hands upon her legs. Rin looked at him in disgust as this happened, however, she heard something in the distance. Seeing this as her chance, she needed to distract this bastard for just a little while longer.

"Surely you know this by now, Shinji. Hibari Kyoya would definitely do something horrible to you if he caught wind of this."

"W-what are you on about? He's just some guy acting like he's tough just because he's the leader of some idiots who decided to follow him. There isn't a thing he can do t-"

"What if that same person just so happened to be a Master in this Holy Grail War?"

Shinji stopped touching Rin as his face began to turn a bit pale. Hibari was terrifying enough at school. The fact he can fight freely and unrestrained during this war....that thought alone sent shivers down his spine. When he turned towards Rin, he saw the girl smirking. With a look of anger on his face, he slapped Rin with the back of his left hand as she fell on the floor.

"Don't make a fool out of me Tohsaka! I have the strongest Servant in the war! Even Hibari will be no match! Once he shows up he'll drop dead like the dog he i-"

Suddenly Shinji's body stood perfectly still. He couldn't move a single muscle. It felt like the instant he does, it will be his final moment. Shinji soon heard a growl. As his eyes darted to the side, he saw a single servant glaring at him as Illya was on its back, staring at him like he was trash. Meanwhile, Avenger was fighting the urge to bite off Shinji's head.

 Meanwhile, Avenger was fighting the urge to bite off Shinji's head

"Hey....seaweed head....what did you say about Hibari?"

Before Shinji could react, he was suddenly sent flying to a wall

Before Shinji could react, he was suddenly sent flying to a wall. The moment this happened, Lancer revealed himself after exiting his Spirit Form as he had his fist extended outward.

"Oh? Sorry about that. I let my fist fly before my words."

"Illya, Lancer?!"

"Yo, Little Lady. As much as i'd like to catch up, we'll need to do that later. Little Rabbit, you said that wolf's Master well send a signal for when its safe to move out, right?"