Chapter 29

"I didn't think you would appear before me again, Hibari Kyoya."

"Didn't I make myself clear? I said i'll bite you to death for causing trouble. Besides, didn't I say you were fired? That means you have no business interacting with students of the school."

As Hibari and Kuzuki exchanged words, Shirou looked at the two fighters before him. Kuzuki, a man of experience is going to fight against Hibari, someone with monstrous instincts. Soon Shirou remembered what Rin and Illya told him earlier. As he made his way towards Illya's location, Rin threw more of her gems at Caster, which the Servant destroyed by launching volley's of raw magical energy at them.

"I've still got my plan to take down Caster. But taking out Kuzuki is a faster approach. Even though I hate to admit it, i'm counting on you, Hibari Kyoya!!!"

"This is it, Shirou. You'll get to see first hand why Hibari is the most frightening Master now."

While Rin was battling with Caster, Shirou and Illya saw Kuzuki and Hibari staring at each other. After a few seconds passed, Hibari and Kuzuki lunged towards each other with great speed. Highly trained fists were clashing against tonfas ignited with Cloud Flames. As Shirou watched, he couldn't help but be amazed. Even though Illya and himself weren't that far away, his eyes could barely keep up with Hibari and Kuzuki's attacks.

"What's the matter Kuzuki? You seem more like an herbivore compared to our first encounter."

As Hibari said this, he swiftly crouched to the ground to avoid a kick from Kuzuki's left leg. Seconds afterward, he performed a leg sweep on Kuzuki's right leg, causing the man to lose his balance. Seeing this, Kuzuki lands on the palm of his hands as he pushed himself into the air. The moment he landed on his feet, both Hibari and himself charged towards each other once more.

The moment Kuzuki thrusts his left hand at Hibari, it was met with the tonfa Hibari held in his right hand. As Kuzuki jumped back, he noticed blood dripping from his left hand. When he looked at Hibari, he saw his tonfa were covered in thorns as his own blood was dripping from them. Seeing Kuzuki so alerted, Hibari smirked as he held his tonfa tightly. When he looked to side, he saw Rin fighting Caster with Illya acting as a ranged support. Soon Hibari turned his head towards Shirou.

"Hey, handyman herbivore."

"Yes, Hibari-san!"

"Watch my fight closely. I assumed you to be just an herbivore, however, you thrash about trying to bite your foes to death. So i'll only say this. Sometimes, there is pride that can only be understood in battle, a pride that can't be explained by any other means. My pride isn't discipline due to the fact i'll never give it up, it's because I can't give it up that discipline became my pride."

Something that he would never give up. Shirou knew Hibari for a while due to going to the same school, but he never would've guessed that Hibari and himself had one thing in common. They both had something that they could never give up. As Kuzuki clenched his fists, Hibari held his tonfas as they were coated with Cloud Flames.

"So then, will this be our final clash, Hibari Kyoya?"

"Clash? I already told you this before, Kuzuki. This is your execution."

As Hibari said this, he lunged towards Kuzuki. In a matter of seconds, Kuzuki's fists were clashing with Hiabri's tonfa at amazing speed. When Kuzuki would aim for a vital area on Hibari's body with his fists, Hibari parried with his tonfa and aimed for a vital area on Kuzuki's body. As this conflict lasted for around ten seconds, Hibari jumped back as he had Roll appear from within his Cloud Bracelet.