Chapter 17

Caster was seen flying towards Kuzuki's location. Since she managed to be a good diversion for Avenger, she swiftly made her way back to her Master. However, the moment she arrived to where her Master was, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Kuzuki's body was being crushed as it restrained by the Master of the servant she just distracted. However, Hibari wasn't in great shape either. Judging from the blood escaping from his body, Caster could tell he was struck by Kuzuki. Yet it seems Hibari hasn't noticed her presence.

"I'll bite you to death, Souichiro!!!!"

As Hibari tighten the handcuffs' grip on Kuzuki's body, he noticed how Kuzuki hasn't screamed in pain once. Instead, the teacher was just looking at him. This alone made Hibari glare back at him. It's like the thought of dying didn't bother him at all.

"This is the end, Ku-"

"I agree, it is the end. Though it's not the end of my Master, boy."

Before Hibari could process what happened, a huge gust of wind sent his body crashing into a tree. As this happened, the handcuffs surrounding Kuzuki's body were no longer crushing him as they fell off of his body, a piece of his right sleeve being torn in the process. When he looked to the sky, he saw his servant looking down upon Hibari as she flew towards his side.

"That damn boy, how dare he do this?!"

"That's enough. Withdraw, Caster."

"As you wish."

Hearing her Master's words, Caster encircled Kuzuki with her robe as she transported her Master and herself back to Ryudou Temple. While this happened, the sound of rushing footsteps echoed through the night. After coming to a sudden halt, the figure looked at Hibari. Blood escaped from the top of the boy's head as he was seriously wounded by Kuzuki.

 Blood escaped from the top of the boy's head as he was seriously wounded by Kuzuki

Avenger looked at its Master's injured state. Considering it can still hear him breathing, it's obvious that the boy was still alive, but something bothered him. He ran as fast as he could to check on his master, despite the fact that he was human.

"If this human died, that would've been the end of me. However, it's not as though I have any need to save him. After all, hating humans is the one aspect of me that'll never vanish. Yet why did I come rushing to his ai-"

"He thought he could get away from me after causing trouble on my territory. He's got a lot of nerve to leave me alive."

As Avenger heard this voice, he looked towards Hibari. The Servant was honestly shocked that Hibari could still stand. As Hibari began to walk forward, he picked up a piece of Kuzuki's sleeve.

"Ookami-san, I got a favor I need of you."

As Avenger turned around, it saw the look in Hibari's eyes. The look of a angered animal, ready to sink its fangs into anyone causing trouble in his territory. Avenger could tell, Hibari wants nothing more than to bite Caster and her Master to death.