Chapter 15

Two individuals were seen running down the streets near the intersection road near the school. As one fighter swung his blades, the other fighter would use his tonfas to block said swords and strike back. While they dashed through the streets, Hibari noticed something.

"Mount Miyama...the shopping district in Miyama Town. I see......"

Just as Hibari was thinking to himself, Archer suddenly projected several swords in the air and fired them towards him. Seeing this, Hibari smirked as he held his tonfas tightly. Suddenly multiple holes appeared around his tonfas. Soon strong air currents escaped from the tonfas as they deflected the swords that were launched at him.

"We've clashed in a total of three fights. In each one, I see that Hibari Kyoya is not one to be underestimated. Not only that, it seems that i'm not the only one with a few tricks up their sleeves."

Soon Archer stopped running as he held Kanshou and Bakuya in his hands. Seeing this, Hibari smirked as he lunged forward. In a matter of moments, tonfas coated in flames were clashing against two Noble Phantasms held by an bowman in red.

As they were clashing with their respective weapons, Hibari ducked down to avoid a slash from Bakuya as he then performed a leg sweep on Archer. Archer quickly put a hand on the ground as he thrusts his right leg at Hibari.

While the boy was sent flying, Archer got back up as a bow appeared in his hands. As Hibari crashed into the ground, he saw several arrows launched at him. He quickly dashed forward as the arrows were stabbed into his previous location. Seeing this, Archer dismissed his bow and arrows as Kanshou and Bakuya were in his hands once more.

"In terms of combat experience, he may be above Rin. At his rate of growth and his adaptability....if given ten years, this boy may become a real threat."

Archer swiftly dashed ahead as Hibari followed him. When Archer looked to the side, he inwardly smirked as he knew everything was going as predicted. Meanwhile, Hibari frowned as he looked at the Archer in red.

"His complete attention isn't on me or this fight. Rather, he's more focused on the location. This Servant......just what is he up to?"

As Hibari thought of this, he looked to the side for a moment. When he did, he saw the current location he was at. When he looked downwards, he saw an abandoned gas station. However, what truly caught his attention were the three people who were there.

"The two herbivores along with that swordswoman. If they're mingling with each other, why is this carnivore here? Is he tired of dealing with the herbivores?"

"You let your guard down, Hibari Kyoya."

As Hibari faced Archer, a sword went past his head. A small scratch appearing on his left cheek. Soon a smirk formed on Hibari's face as he looked towards Archer. The fights he always seem to have with Archer continues to grow more and more interesting to him.

"Don't worry, you have my full attention. All that's on my mind is biting you death."

As Hibari said this, he released a large amount of Cloud Flames. As the flames went inside of the bracelet he wore, Archer's eyes widen in shock as he saw what escaped from Hibari's bracelet. With a smile on his face, Hibari said one thing.

"Your execution is about to begin. Let's go, Roll."