Chapter 14

~Next Day~

As Hibird lands on Hibari's left shoulder, the boy was on his way to school after his usual patrol. When this happened, he began to think about what Shirou told him. However, he didn't have that much time to think to himself when he heard a small growl but saw no one around.

"I know you're upset. You can do as you please. However, should you appear to bite Caster and her Master to death with me, I won't stop you as long as I get one of them myself. Got that, Ookami-san?"

The moment Hibari said that, the growling stopped. With a smirk on his face, Hibari was walking inside of the school. As he was roaming around the halls, he was thinking about the war. So many carnivores presented themselves to him and he has so many people he wants to bite to death. However, since one of them decided to launch an attack on his territory, his joy was replaced with irritation.

As Hibari walked around the school, he heard the sound of three individuals talking. Hearing this, he held his tonfa as he was ready to bite the students to death for mingling. However, just as he was about to step in, he heard the three individuals speak.

"Mr. Student Council President, if I may ask about your big brother. Has anything happened at the temple recently?"

"Issei, i'd like to know as well."

"Well.....I suppose one thing comes to mind. Mr.Kuzuki is getting married. Around two weeks ago, he brought a woman whom he introduced as his fian-"

Hibari didn't stay as he found this topic to be useless and it didn't interest him. As the boy arrived on the rooftop, he was lying down on the ground as he looked towards the sky.

"Caster........hmm. Ookami-san tends to do as it pleases. There's a chance it may have encountered that herbivore."

Hibari closed his eyes as he took a nap. While this happened, Hibird flew off of Hibari as it was now flying around the school. When it flew off near the woods, it landed on a branch as it looked at the ground. When it did, it saw something that neither it nor Hibari would ever expect.

As Hibird looked at the ground, it saw the headless rider leaning against a tree

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As Hibird looked at the ground, it saw the headless rider leaning against a tree. While this happened, the wolf was seen taking a nap as the headless rider was just staying by its side. Honestly, Hibird thought that their relationship was similar to its own with Hibari. Especially with how similar the wolf and Hibari are.

As Hibird flew towards the pair, it landed on the headless rider's right index finger. While the rider held Hibird on its finger, it began to stroke the bird's wing with its left index finger. While this happened, the wolf opened its left eye to see its headless rider playing with a bird.

Fate/Stay Night:Drifting Anomalyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें