Chapter 5

Avenger glared at Caster with immense hatred in its eyes. Soon the wolf let out a mighty howl as its headless rider held onto his hooks tightly. Avenger soon dashed forward with great speed. Seeing this, Caster flew after the wolf, but couldn't hope to pass it or catch up.

"Such agility. It must have sensed the mana on top Ryudou Temple. Instead of facing me near my territory, it opted for escape. A clever plan, but if I can't keep up, i'll just slow you down!!!!!"

Rain of Light:Machia Hecatia Graea, Caster rapidly launched several volleys of light, each with an A rank in power

Rain of Light:Machia Hecatia Graea, Caster rapidly launched several volleys of light, each with an A rank in power. Avenger knew that attack was dangerous. It could probably destroy its body if it was hit directly. As the wolf ran, a smile formed upon Caster's face. The servant was smart enough to know it should retreat from her territory and to avoid her attacks. Despite being a mere beast, it's instincts for survival were worthy of praise.

"You are a cunning beast, but at the end of the day, a beast is all you'll ever be."

As Avenger kept running with great speed, the wolf's eyes suddenly widen in shock when it was suddenly held down in place. It was caught in some sort of sphere made from Caster's magic, the servant in question smiling at this result.

"Ατλας (Atlas). I froze you in place by altering the pressure of the atmosphere to anchor a region of space. What will you do now, unknown servant?"

As Caster smirked, she saw the look on Avenger's face. It glared at her as if saying she was overestimating her abilities. However, her eyes widen in shock when she realized something.

"Wait, I can sense all the servants. The unknown servant is trapped in front of me and I can sense it in front of me. If that's the case....why do I sense it behind me as well?!"

Suddenly Caster used her wand to defend herself from two hooks that were slammed onto her by the headless rider that was previously on the wolf's back. It jumped off of the wolf a moment before the wolf was captured. As Caster crashed into the ground, she saw the headless rider land on its feet. But the wolf was nowhere to be found.

"The wolf and its rider.....I can't sense it as two different beings, but as a single entity. I can sense the same presence in different locations yet only the Rider is visible. Where did the wolf g-"

She didn't have time to finish that thought. She didn't have time to consider the wolf's location. Caster felt sharp fangs sinking into her right arm as she screamed in unbearable pain. She couldn't see what was causing the pain in her arm, but she was confident it was the wolf. Her blood stains the ground as she felt her flesh and bone being bitten down by the feral beast.

As this happened, Caster felt her back being cut opened by the headless rider as the creature biting down on her arm finally released her from its jaw. As Caster turned her head, she saw the headless rider jump in the air and it looked as if it was floating. However, after a few moments, she saw a figure appearing from underneath the headless rider. Soon the wolf that she saw earlier finally revealed itself as it let out a monstrous howl.

"Dammit. Facing it away from the temple was an error. For now I should retreat."

Just as Avenger was going to swipe down one of its claws upon Caster's body, Caster suddenly disappeared from his sights. As Avenger sniffed around, it lost track of her scent in the area. The servant most likely retreated to her own territory. While this happened, Avenger looked towards the sky. The moon was not full, but the wolf couldn't help but think about the words of a certain boy.

"You're free to fight if you want, Ookami-san, but don't expect any instructions from me. Carnivores don't need to be told how to survive."

The wolf was thinking to itself. It will never cease to hate humans after what they've done to him, but it had to respect its Master for one thing. Hibari never restrained him. The wolf could guess why too. Both Hibari and himself have one thing in common. They hate being bound more than anything. Soon the wolf ran off into the night. Its destination not yet clear, but one thing is for certain. It was free to act as it pleased.

~The Next Day~
"Hibari! Hibari!!!!!!"

Hibird was sitting at the window inside of Hibari's room. When the boy saw the bird, he smiled as he held out a hand. Hibird hopped on the boy's hand while the boy smiled.

"Did you enjoy your flight, little one?"

Just as Hibari asked this question, he heard the sound of his phone ringing. When he looked at the the caller ID, all he saw was the name Vice-Chairman. Soon Hibari answered the phone as he was now getting dressed.

"Did you find something important, Vice-Chairman?"

"Kyo-san. We found a strange girl roaming around Fuyuki by herself. Plus she doesn't seem to be a native here and no one else has ever met her. As for who she is....Kyo-san, the other committee members and I are at the park near the intersection road."

"If you have time to linger in one area, you have time to patrol. The moment I get there, you are all to patrol around the school. I'll be watching over the herbivore that stumbled in my territory."

After saying this, Hibari hung up his phone. As he put on his clothes, Hibird landed on his right shoulder as they were heading out. It seems that things are growing more and more hectic in his territory and he didn't like it.

~Meanwhile~

"Listen, everyone! Kyo-san will be here shortly

"Listen, everyone! Kyo-san will be here shortly. Afterwards, we will resume our duty as the Disciplinary Committee."

"Yes sir!!!!!"

As the rest of the committee were standing by, Kusakabe let a sigh escape from his lips. Soon he looked towards the stranger they saw roaming around aimlessly.

"I'm sorry, but could you wait a little longer. Once our leader is here and confirms something, we'll leave you alone. So for now, please bear with me."

"I already told you, I was just getting acquainted with the area. I'll do as you say for now, but don't expect for me to forgive you so easily."