Chapter 12

The ground beneath their feet broke apart as their weapons clashed. The wind was so violent from their speed that branches from trees fell to the ground. As Berserker swung down its axe-sword, the headless rider swung its hooks at the weapon.

A huge gust of wind flows through the area the moment their weapons collided. While the headless rider and Berserker were pushing each other back, the wolf howled as it clawed at Berserker's chest. Berserker quickly jumped back to gain some distance. As the mad servant looked at Avenger's claws, it saw that they were tainted with his own blood.

As Berserker let a roar escape from him, Avenger returned the favor with a mighty howl. Soon the two of them dashed toward the woods as they continued their clash. The moment Berserker swung its axe-sword, Avenger jumped high into the air. Soon Avenger spun its body in a manner similar to a buzzsaw.

Seeing this, Berserker held its axe-sword in front of him as Avenger collided with the blade. Neither Servant were moving an inch during this struggle. Soon Avenger stopped spinning its body as it landed on the ground. While the headless rider was repeatedly swinging its hooks at Berserker, the wolf sunk its fangs into Berserker's right leg.

A roar escaped from Berserker as Avenger sunk its fangs into its leg. As Berserker held the axe-sword with both of his hands, he swung the blade downwards with great might. While this happened, the headless rider held up both of his hooks in order to block the attack.

The moment Berserker's axe-sword collided with the headless rider's hooks, the very ground underneath both servants began to form a crater. As the headless rider and Berserker were struggling to push each other back, the wolf was growling as it was putting all of its strength in its legs.

Soon the wolf dashed forward, causing both its rider and Berserker to lose balance. When this happened, Avenger sunk its claws into Berserker's shoulders as it bit down on the servant's neck with great force. For a few moments, Berserker struggled to get out of the wolf's grasp. However, after seeing that it couldn't hit the beast with its axe sword properly, the mad servant struck Avenger's head with the back of its right hand as it felt its shoulder being torn by the wolf's claws in the process.

While Berserker felt its blood trickling down from his neck, Avenger felt its own blood escaping from his head and staining his fur. As the two servants glared at each other, Berserker let out a monstrous roar. Seeing this, Avenger howled with all of its might. Soon the two servants charged with immense speed. Just as Berserker was about to swing his axe-sword and Avenger was about to use its hooks, something caught their attention more than their battle.

"That's enough, Berserker!!!!!!"

"This isn't the prey we originally chased after, Ookami-san."

The two servants stopped in their tracks. Their weapons just a few inches away from each other. As both servants jumped backwards, they were now by the side of their respective Masters. While this happened, the Masters looked at each other in a brief moment of shock.

"Is this some joke? It's one thing to trust the words of another, but its an entirely different story seeing it with my own eyes. I had my suspicion but this confirms it. You really were a Master this whole time, Hibari-san."