Chapter 2

The sky was dark. So dark that one would almost assume it was a pitch, black void if not for the one source of light. The moon, brightly shining down upon the earth. As the wolf was guiding Hibari, it couldn't help but stare at the moon. It felt a strong sense of nostalgia as it gazed upon the moon.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it, Ookami-san?"

The wolf looked at the boy following him. Earlier today, he looked ready to sink his fangs into anyone. Yet now he seemed more relaxed, though he didn't let down his guard. He had to admit, this human was smart. Even though the wolf isn't attacking him, the human knew better than to let down his guard.

"So then.....have we reached our destination?"

The wolf didn't answer Hibari as it stopped walking. Soon the wolf began to lie down on the ground with its eyes shut, as if saying go on ahead. Seeing this, Hibari walked forward as he saw a single building before him. It was a church sitting on top of a hill. However, a smile creeped on his face as he held his tonfas in his hands.

"It seems you've found me something to release my anger on. Thank you, Ookami-san."

After bowing his head to the wolf, Hibari walked ahead. The closer he got to the church, the more he felt his urge for a fight increase. A smile appeared on his face as he held his tonfas tightly. Soon the boy kicked the doors to the church open. When he walked inside, he saw a single man standing at an altar.

"It would seem a lost lamb has arrived to this holy place. Though in your case.....a lost wolf is more accurate. Welcome, I am Kotomine Kirei. What is your name, lost wolf?"

"Hibari Kyoya, remember it as I bite you to death

"Hibari Kyoya, remember it as I bite you to death."

"Oh? So you aren't curious about what is happening here in Fuyuki?"

As Kotomine said this, both him and Hibari glared at each other. It was almost like they were sizing each other up. While Hibari held his tonfas, Kotomine was slowly reaching for his own weapons. Soon a smirk appeared on Hibari's face as Kotomine did the same. It felt as if the two were ready to kill each other on the spot.

"Now i'm curious. Looks like i'll leave you alive long enough to tell me. I thought this city was full of weak herbivores, yet there is another carnivore standing before me. My questions will come later....because....i'm going to bite you to death right here."