Chapter 19

Hibari was seen sleeping inside a large bed. As his eyes were slowly opening up, he looked around. He could tell right away that he wasn't in the comfort of his own home. As he stretched his body slightly,he grunts in pain as he noticed that he was bandaged up.

"What happened? If I remember correctly, Kuzuki and I lost consciousness inside of the Reverse Needle Sphere. So how did I end up here?"

"You're finally awake, Hibari-san."

"The little carnivore?"

When Hibari looked to the side, he saw Illya standing to the side. When he looked in the girl's hand, he saw his black gakuran top and the disciplinary committee's armband. Seeing the look on his face, Illya hands Hibari his things.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions. Follow me and i'll explain the details."

Hibari didn't say anything as he wore his gakuran top on his shoulders as he followed Illya. While looking around, he could tell that the building he was in was enormous. However, one thing caught his attention. The fact that his tonfas were still by his side.

"Since you've got that giant carnivore, it wouldn't make a difference to you if I was armed, correct?"

"Be that as it may, you have a servant who's raw strength rivals Berserker. I'm positive Berserker would win, but your servant caught my interest. Plus you hate being restrained, right?"

Before Hibari realized it, Illya and himself were in a large dining room

Before Hibari realized it, Illya and himself were in a large dining room. As they sat down, Hibari saw two people arrive and stand at Illya's side. They both wore what Hibari assumed to be a uniform. As they prepared tea, Illya decided to introduce them.

"Once more, allow me to introduce myself, Hiabri Kyoya. I am Illyasviel von Einzbern. These two are my  maids/bodyguards, Sella and Leysritt."

"What is it that you want, Little Carnivore? I hate being in debt so lets hurry this up

"What is it that you want, Little Carnivore? I hate being in debt so lets hurry this up. Just the thought of being put on a leash is irritating."

"It would be wise to hold your tongue when talking to Miss Illyasvie-"