Chapter 27

As Hibari was walking home, he felt someone tugging on his shirt. When he looked down, he saw Illya looking at him. He placed her feet on the ground as Illya wanted to walk herself. However, Hibari quickly turned around as he held his tonfa.

"How long are you going to keep following us?"

"Oh? And here I thought i've hidden myself well. Though, this makes things a lot easier."

"Hmph

"Hmph. It'll be fun tearing you apart. I'm going to bite you to death right here."

Illya looked at the man speaking to Hibari

Illya looked at the man speaking to Hibari. No doubt about it, this man must be Lancer. However, Illya noticed something as Hibari and Lancer stared at each other. They both had an expression on their face showing just how battle-hungry the two were. However, the Heroic Spirit sighed as he shook his head. As this happened, Hibari was mentally communicating with Avenger.

"I'd love to go against you and that servant of yours, however, i'm on duty."

"Duty?"

"Yep. Plus I think you might enjoy it too. After all, it involves Caster, her Master, and even that Archer in red."

As Lancer said this, he saw a smile creeping upon Hibari's face. Honestly, he could tell that the boy and himself would get along well. A little too well, because just like Hibari, Lancer also craved a good fight. Seeing the two of them stare each other down, Illya coughed in her hand to gain their attention.

"Could you explain in more detail please?"

"With pleasure. My master ordered me to form a united front until Caster's little army is beaten. As for who's joining, I left that to my own personal preference. In fact, two others agreed to this."

"I'm willing to bet it was Tohsaka and Emiya."

"You got that right, Skylark (Hibari). Tonight is when we're going to strike. My role is to fight Archer, i'll also have to deal with Saber if worse comes to worse. Though keeping them occupied would be no problem."

As Lancer said this, he turned around as if to say follow him. When he started walking away, Hibari stood in silence as he looked towards Illya. Illya already knew what Hibari's choice was. Knowing this, she followed Lancer as Hibari felt a smirk forming on his face.

Fate/Stay Night:Drifting AnomalyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara