eighteen

HARRY'S POV

Should I go for the red, yellow, or cream? I've been switching back and forth between the three options for tonight's outfit. I was able to narrow it down to these three, but now I'm stuck.

I think the yellow polka dotted sweater vest I'm looking at right now would be a bit too warm, so I eliminate that, hanging it back up in the closet. Red or cream...

Which one would Lainey choose?

Definitely the cream.

I hang the red option back up, saving it for another time and dressing in the cream polo-like shirt and brown trousers. Nothing too fancy, but casual enough.

Tonight, a bunch of us are going out to celebrate Mitch getting a promotion

Tonight, a bunch of us are going out to celebrate Mitch getting a promotion. Sarah wanted to set something up since it's apparently a pretty big deal. I invited Lainey out with us as well per Sarah's- and my, I guess- request, and I think Addison and Zayn might come along too.

I'm excited, it's been a long week and I could go for a drink. Earlier this week was Lainey's dad's first session, but it honestly feels like ages ago. I'm excited for a lazy weekend to say the least.

After getting dressed, I move into the bathroom and run a comb through my curls that are seriously getting long. I put my rings on too, I haven't worn them in a while and I feel like it's appropriate tonight.

I've never been to the place we're going to tonight; Mitch picked it out and just sent me the address but I didn't recognize it. Lainey said she's been there only once before, and she mentioned that it may or may not be a karaoke bar, meaning it definitely is. I'm secretly very excited about that because I plan on forcing her to do at least one song with me whether she likes it or not. 

Lainey...she's been on my mind lately. A lot. Maybe a little too much. Who am I kidding, when is she not at the forefront of my every thought? I haven't been able to stop thinking about her in front of Addison's camera posing so effortlessly and looking so damn beautiful while doing it. It was obvious that she had done it before and I don't blame Addison for using her as a model, she's perfect at it.

I was so reluctant to model too because I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of her, but it doesn't take much to convince me when it comes to her. I mean, she's Lainey, when will I ever say no to her? It started out easy and I grew comfortable pretty quickly, and then Addison had the nerve to put a bra on me. That was quite a low point for me. Although, Lainey seemed to enjoy it, so it was all in good fun. I just hope those photos never see the light of day.

Sure, being in front of the camera was fun and all, but I could've just watched Lainey do it all day. Not in a creepy way, I swear, just like...admiring her. I was already trying not to stare too much but she was making it particularly difficult. Of course, she's always been beautiful, but it's becoming more and more difficult to keep it to myself.