thirty two

shorter chapter but some things are cooking lolz

THANK YOU FOR 8K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im continuously blown away

MADDIE'S POV

"If I move her appointment to three and his to four thirty then I could squeeze him in- no, that wouldn't work..."

I'm talking to myself. I'm trying to move my schedule around to free up some time later this week but I'm just confusing myself. This is why I have Louis, I can't do any of it myself while still remaining organized.

It's a very slow Monday today, it's barely past lunchtime and I'm free the rest of today. I haven't decided whether to go home early and hang out the rest of the day or wait for Harry to be done. If I left I'd have to come back and pick him up which I don't really mind, but I haven't decided.

We got back yesterday afternoon from Holmes Chapel and I miss it already. The weekend was a blast and I loved having us all back together, which I'm sure was the first time of many to come- at least I hope so.

Looking ahead, the next big thing on the agenda is the wedding, meaning it's crunch time. I've started dipping into my maid of honor duties to help out and been communicating with a few companies like the flower and catering to nail down the details, and I've confirmed with all the bridesmaids that their dresses are good to go. We've got two weeks, so the countdown is on and last minute decisions are being finalized. That reminds me, I need to call about the centerpieces for the reception.

Addison and Zayn already have their hands full with communicating with guests who haven't RSVP'd yet and finalizing anything and everything, so it's the least I can do. Plus, I have the time. Needless to say, I'm very excited. The wedding is being held in a gorgeous hotel here in London and the reception is on the roof, so everything being in one place also helps out a lot.

"Knock knock." I snap my head up to see Miles poking his head through my doorway. "I have a delivery."

"Hm?"

Miles steps further into the room, dragging an insanely pale and weak Harry under his arm.

"Woah, what the hell happened?" I spit out, standing up from my seat and walking around the desk to them.

"No idea. He was coughing and sneezing and sniffling all morning and he definitely has a fever."

I bring the back of my hand up to Harry's forehead and it's definitely warmer than it should be.

"He insisted he was fine, but then he almost collapsed and I caught him before he hit the ground and brought him straight here." Miles replies, and I look back over to Harry who looks like he can barely hold himself up. He hasn't said a word this whole time and looks extremely dizzy as well.

"He shouldn't be in the office like this, so I figured you would know the best thing to do. Which is probably to take him home." Miles continues.

"Yeah, there's no way in hell he's staying. This is so random, he was fine yesterday."

"Probably just got unlucky and caught some sort of bug. I doubt it's anything worse, though."

"I guess. Okay, I'll take him home. Can you just help me get him to the car because I do not want him collapsing on the way down."

"Yeah, 'course."

Good thing today is slow then, if Harry had to get sick randomly then today is the day to do it. I quickly grab all my stuff and follow Miles to the lift, downstairs, and out to my car. Harry slumps down in the passenger seat and I buckle him in since he makes no attempt to do it himself.