100K BONUS CHAPTER

Never in a million years did I ever expect to see any of my stories hit 100k reads. Ever. Ever, ever, ever. Especially not even a year after I finished writing it. EVER. I'm kind of losing my mind. Thank you thank you thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart, it means so much to me that you guys like what I write.

So, in celebration, I wanted to write this special chapter/epilogue as a little extra thank you. I hope you like it! It was so weird writing Maddie and Harry's story again but I didn't realize how much I'd missed it.

Okay, without further ado, please enjoy and give yourself a kiss for me since I can't xx

I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!

Welcome back ;)

TWO YEARS AFTER EPILOGUE

MADDIE'S POV

I remember most vacations from my childhood. How could I forget them? They're only filled with happy memories, laughs, and smiles. And, of course, the occasional mischief, because we were kids after all.

But, I would have to say my most memorable vacation wasn't when I was a child, it was about nine years ago, in a little country called Greece. The surprise trip from Harry certainly ended quite differently than it started.

Even though I have that trip to thank for altering the trajectory of my life for the better, the more recent trips we've taken have been so, so memorable. Fulfilling, too, because they're filled with more family and more laughs and sitting around the cramped table at dinner as we have six conversations at once and food goes flying on occasion.

Like today, and the past few days, for example.

I guess you could say we started up a little family tradition last year. This is our second year in a row, and I have no doubt it'll continue.

None of us had ever been to the Lake District before, so that's why we chose it as a getaway. It was close, which was needed with all of the kids. Long flights were a no go– especially for us. It's also simply beautiful up here, with the lake and mountains in perfect view from the house.

You'd think that because there are so many of us, we'd be crazy to even attempt to travel together. That's one of the reasons we kept it close to home, otherwise it would be next to impossible. But, we were determined to make it work somehow because that's just how we are.

Last year, we thought we just got lucky when we found two nice houses to rent right down the road from each other. So, we grabbed them, and spent a lovely week up here with all of the kids as they swam and got a kick out of the boat rides.

This year, we struck gold again when the same houses were still available for a good portion of the summer. Naturally, we booked them again, and arrived here three days ago. The kids absolutely love it here, and Lucas even remembered the room he stayed in last year, so we put him in there again.

He's with Henry, Lily, and Emmy in one bedroom for a week-long cousin sleepover. Eloise and Riley are still with Harry and I, mostly because of the space but also because they're still little enough for us to want to keep them close by at night. Caroline and Adam are in their own room, and Dakota and Eliza in theirs.

The other house occupies my parents, Harry's parents, Cassie, Miles, Olivia, Greyson, Hayden, and Eden. My siblings are the ones who always volunteer to take the couches, otherwise we would be hauling air mattresses from home and squishing them into the spare game rooms.

It's a lot, but it's so much fun. My favorite part is that we can actually work out getting all of us here, and two years in a row, too. I'm hoping it continues to work out for years to come, because knowing the kids can look forward to it every single year is something I want for them.