twenty eight

^^on my knees begging you to listen to this when it's mentioned because every aspect of it is literally spot on you will not regret it

ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 5K WTF????!?!?!?!??!! UNREAL

MADDIE'S POV

It's a sunny day today.

Minimal clouds, a slight breeze, warm sun rays that shine down on the city and it's residents.

It's a good day.

I'm on my way to Addison's studio. The roads are busy but I can't find myself to mind. It's Saturday, around noon. We're gonna have lunch since she has a huge gap in between shoots.

I'm happy today.

I haven't seen her since Harry and I got back from Greece. I know I said I would see her first thing, but a couple of things distracted me. One, exhaustion. I had no idea how tired I was going to be but I crashed when we got home on Thursday and yesterday I alternated between naps and catching up on things for work for next week. And two, Harry.

If we weren't attached at the hip before, we are now.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I still haven't been convinced that I didn't completely dream up Wednesday night. It was just a few days ago and I still haven't processed it.

We talked. For a really long fucking time. We sat on that beach until it was abandoned by every other person there while everything came out. It literally felt rejuvenating. And there have been a lot of kisses since then. Cuddles too, but the kisses are my favorite.

On Thursday, he napped along with me and then woke me up so we could eat, and then we both fell asleep again on the couch with me laying flat on top of him while the TV was still on. I woke up to complete darkness and he was carrying me to bed, and I was out again the second my head hit the pillow.

Yesterday we lazed around for the first half of the day, switching from the kitchen to the couch and doing nothing but cling onto each other in some way or form. Hugs, kisses, hand holding, piggy back rides, him straight up carrying me bridal style which he did multiple times; I don't think I went more than a grand total of ten minutes the entire day away from him, and when I was, I was just peeing.

I also haven't told Addison about anything that happened. She knows something did happen but I want to tell her everything in person so I can see her reaction face to face. I said I'd go yesterday, but obviously that didn't happen, so I couldn't say no when she asked if I could come today. I also miss her a lot, so I said yes, obviously.

It took me a hot minute to leave, though, because Harry was following me around like a little puppy and clinging to me because he didn't want me to leave. It was so fucking cute but I managed to convince him it would only be a couple hours then I'd be back- which of course doesn't mean I won't miss him as well- but it's about time Addison gets some answers. I know if I was her I would be knocking down my own damn door by now.

It's all good though, because I managed to convince Harry to hang out with Mitch for a little bit to keep him occupied, which I think he was excited about. I'm sure Miles will be joining too because the three of them are like the three musketeers. Or Donna and the Dynamos, that's probably more fitting, as we've seen before.

When I pull up in front of the studio and whip my car into a spot where there's some shade, I climb out and shut the door in a swift motion. Despite the breeze, it's very hot outside, so I sigh in relief when the cold air of the studio engulfs me as I enter.