thank you <3

Cheesiness warning: high.

I feel like I should be writing a letter to you all that resembles Maddie's and Harry's letters to each other.

When I started this book in March, I absolutely never ever expected it to grow so much. We would hit milestones on the daily and my mind would continuously be blown away by the support and love you guys showed this story. And the growth hasn't stopped, and I'm still blown away.

And since March, "continue 18 going on 30" has sat at the top of my to do list. So I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do now that I get to take it off and mark this story completed because for the last eight (ish) months, writing this story has been what I do when I need a break from school and life and everything else. So what the hell do I do now? I'll let you know when I figure it out.

I'm so happy we finally got to see how Maddie and Harry's story ended, but of course I'm sad that it's over now. But I would never have gotten the motivation to finish or continue this story if it wasn't for every single one of you.

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting, and even messaging me to say how much you love my story because it absolutely makes my day. I'm grateful that you guys loved reading this story as much as I loved writing it.

To anyone who's as much of a hopeless romantic as I am, this story is for you. You'll find a love like Maddie and Harry's someday, I know it ;)

And if there's one thing you take from this story: everything will be alright.

Until next time...

            -A