chapter 1

Hello everyone! This is my very first book! I apologize in advance for any of the mistakes made! Also, I am not a medical professional- please feel free to correct at anytime! <3 Hope you all enjoy!

Alayna

*RINGGG*
I immediately get up and shut off my alarm. Bleh. That's when I realize I have school today. I get up and make my way to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

Oh wait. I don't believe I've introduced myself. Hello, I'm Alayna. I'm just your average high school junior who aspires to be successful one day. I live with my older sister, Carina, whose about 6 years older than me. It's just the two of us. Rina basically raised me. She's sacrificed so much just so we can both be happy.

Anyway, let's get back to it.

*present time*

"Laynaaa, are you almost ready? I have to be at work early today! It's my first day at a new hospital" said Rina.

"Hi yes, I'm ready."

"Please don't forget to take a granola bar or a banana Layna, you need the nutrition and energy for the day."

You see Rina just graduated med school, which officially makes her a doctor. Ever since, she's always concerned about my health and whatnot.

"You know I don't eat breakfast in the morning Rina, I'll just make sure to eat a bigger lunch" hoping she'd accept that.

"Okay fine, I will". What's a good big sis if she doesn't look out for you?

"Ready to leave"

"Yeah"

*time skip to school*

"Bye Layna! I hope you have a great day!"

"Bye Rina, love you! Go crush your first day as an intern!"

I waved to her and made my way to my class.