chapter 44

Rina

The next morning I woke up and did my normal routine.

It was honestly whatever.

I went to the kitchen and Alayna was already ready to leave. I dropped her off at school and made my way to work.

I went to the locker room and grabbed my coat and stethoscope. Then I headed to the conference room.

When I got there I saw the four boys and some other attendings.

I briefly made eye contact with them and didn't say anything.

When the meeting was over, they stopped me before I could walk out.

"Alayna, about last night-" Calum spoke out.

I looked to him. "There's nothing to say. Don't try to defend your bitch" I said hastily.

"Can we all talk at least?"

"Fine, let's hear what you have to say." I told them.

"Look, we're really sorry about the other night. We didn't mean for anyone to get upset or leave." He said softly.

"I understand. I didn't want to. The evening was going well until that bitch came." I said.

"We still want to hangout and be friends." said Micheal.

Well I do to but not with her around.

"Look can we just try to coexist. You don't have to talk to her. You don't have to say anything to her." reasoned Ashton.

"I'll try" I told them. I'm not staying for her. I'm staying for you guys. And if she as so much looks at Alayna the wrong way or makes us feel uncomfortable, we will no longer be on name basis." I told them motioning to all of us.

"I will acknowledge you guys here and respect you, however our friendship is scrapped." I told them strictly.

"Fair enough." Nodded Luke.

"One more thing." I told them.

They nodded. "Yeah sure, what's up?"

"She needs to apologize." I told them with my arms crossed.

Calum sighed. "I don't know if she'll adhere to it." he said.

"Well then, I guess you better work on it" I told him angrily.

"She was the one who fucked up the evening. Who grabbed my sister as if she was a child. Who is currently wedging a knife between our friendship. So I suggest you sit down and have a lovely conversation with her." I said and ended it with a sweet smile.

"I'm off to my rounds" I said and I walked away.

Alayna

I was currently on my way to the hospital to meet Rina. It was nice out.

I got there and I walked inside and headed straight to the interns lounge.

I sat down and read for a bit until Rina came.

"Hii babes!" she said as she ran and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi!" I told her.

"Let's go home." She said as she grabbed her things and was ready to walk out.

Before we could, the boys walked in.