chapter 37

Alayna

I opened the door to Liam's Mercedes Benz AG.

"Hi peanut, how was your day today?"

"It was alright. How about you?"

"Mine was good. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah it's fine mother nature hit me like a truck today."

"No worries how about we stop for some food and head home. We can watch movies if you want and just relax."

"Yeah that would be perfect"

We ended up getting chipotle and headed home. I took a quick shower and put on some comfy sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. I walked to the sofa and saw Liam with our food and a glass of water. He handed me two pills and the glass.

"For the cramps" he said with a warm smile.

"Thank you Li"

He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Of course layna, it's what big brothers are for."

We both ate our food and cuddled up on the couch. It was nice having a big brother. He was protective and kind and caring.

Before I knew it I fell asleep.

Liam

In no time, Alayna was sound asleep on me. She looked super exhausted. I felt sorry for her. From the short time I've known her, I learned that she's a sweetheart & she's smart. She's also not afraid to put anyone in their place.

Carina walked in short after. "Hey"

"Hey." She said and walked over to the couch.

"She fell asleep? It's only 7"

"Yeah she was pretty tired. She got her friend today so that's probably why"

"Oh I didn't know."

She looked lost in thought. "What's going on in that head?"

"She's pissed at me"

"Why?" I frowned.

"Because she's been having period issues and if it gets worse she would have to get an exam. She's very scared but at the end of the day- it's her health."

I nodded my head. Okay valid. "I know you only want the best for her, but you also can't force her Rina. If you do, you're just going to break up your relationship with her. You have to work with her and go at her pace. She has anxiety and you can't just push it on her. I understand it's her health, but until she feels comfortable, there's nothing much you can do."

She nodded. "You're right" she said softly.

I got up and took Alayna to her room. I covered her up and closed the door.

"There's some Chipotle on the counter if you want"

"Oh thank you I needed that"

"Anytime" I smiled.

"Look just talk to her tomorrow. You guys can work it out." I said.

I gave her a hug and bud her goodbye.

Rina

I went to Alayna's room to see her all cuddled up. She looked so peaceful.

I gently brushed some hair away from her forehead and gave her a small kiss.

"I love you sweetheart"