chapter 46

The laughter from our faces dropped, and soon we were met with an angry Katy.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" She screamed into Alayna's face. I made my way over to them. "It's okay, she was just playing with you guys, she didn't mean any harm." I told Katy calmly as I pulled Alayna close to me.

"Bullshit, stop trying to pick up for her. She knew what she was doing." Katy yelled back.

"It's okay, she was just playing don't worry." Luke said as he swam up close to us.

"MY HAIR IS RUINED. And I was working on a tan for a photo shoot tmrw, thanks to her it's ruined." She said furiously.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you" Alayna said solemnly.

She was still mad. "Whatever" and walked away.

Alayna looked to me and started cracking up. Both of us couldn't contain our laughter. It was so funny.

Calum made his was near us. "What the fuck was that?" He said furiously.

We both looked to him. "She was just playing, calm down" I told him.

He looked to Alayna. "That was real petty of you. I thought you were better than that Alayna." He said angrily and shook his head.

She wasn't one to back down either. "Like my sister and I said many times, It was meant to be a joke. Calm down." she told him seriously.

He rolled his eyes and got out of the water, and followed Katy to the patio.

I looked to her and brushed a piece of hair from her face. "It's okay, don't take them on" I told her. She nodded.

Luke came over to us. "Sorry about that"

I shook my head. "It's fine." Not wanting to start issues.

——————————————————————
A few hours had passed and we all had just finished eating. Their other friends left and soon it was just the four boys, us and Katy. There was still some slight tension between Calum & Katy and my sister but we all ignored it and tried to make the best out of it.

The boys wanted to play a game of volleyball in the pool and then watch a movie after, so we agreed.

We soon picked teams and they were:
Team 1- Calum, Katy & Michael
Team 2- me, Luke, Alayna & Ashton

Soon the game started. Michael hit the ball onto our side and it was missed, earning them a point.

"LETS GOOO BABY" he screamed and high fived Calum with a huge smile on his face.

"Let's not get to cocky yet" Luke smiled and looked to us.

He grabbed the ball and hit it high up to their side, causing them to miss and earning us a point.

He gave them a shit-eating smile. "Beat that" he said confidently and high- fived all of us.

This went on for about 1 hour until it was getting dark and the sun was setting.

"Okay next point wins" screamed Micheal as both teams were tied 29-29 right now.

All of a sudden Luke hit the ball high in the air towards the other side.

Before anyone could hit it, Katy rushed up and spiked the ball...

Straight towards Alayna's face.