Chapter 53

Luke

We soon got home and told everyone the news. Liam and Alayna also were over playing games with the boys.

"Wait, so you meant to tell me that you asked her to be your girlfriend over fucking sushi Luke?" Michael joked out as the rest of the boys started cracking up.

"Heyy, don't tease him, it was romantic." Rina laughed out to the guys.

"Yes, over fish and soy sauce" Calum laughed out.

"Then he'll just have to outdo himself when he proposes in the future" she joked out with them.

Suddenly everyone went wide eyed. I went up to her and pulled her to me. "I love you" I told her as I kissed the top of her head.

"Love you too curly top" laughing at her nickname for me.

—————————————————————-
A few months later...

Rina

The past few months have been a fever dream. A while ago, if you'd ask me if I ever thought I'd end up here, I'd look at you as if you had two heads.

Things have been going so well. Alayna is still in school, doing amazing. Luke and i are in a happy relationship, things only flourishing everyday. It makes me so happy and relieved that we found our tribe.

In a little while, I'll be graduating and starting my fellowship. Then, hopefully I plan to move and get a bigger apartment or house for us to live in. Hopefully closer to the boys.

We're all at the boys house for the Fourth of July celebration. The boys are in the pool splashing away. Alayna is on the hammock reading. Luke and I were laying on the balcony, smiles plastered on our faces as we watched the fun happen.

"This right here couldn't make me happier". I said as I laid on his chest.

Luke pulled me in closer to him. "He murmured into my cheek. 

"Regardless of where life takes us, I'll always be there" he said as he gave me a soft kiss on my head.

He was right. My small family of two just expanded graciously. But I wouldn't change it for the world. :)

——————————————————————

the end🫶

thank you for supporting this far! I hope you enjoyed ! :)