chapter 32

Alayna

It's been a few days since I've been sick and I'm feeling better. I'm on my way to the hospital since I have to get a follow up.

Do I want a checkup? No. But what I wanted was to speak to Dr. Luke Hemmings. If he's going to get frisky with my sister, we need to set some ground rules.

I made my way into the hospital and straight to his office.

He was sitting as his desk and looked up. "Hi Alayna, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay, how about you?"

"I'm doing well thanks. Do you need Rina?"

"Not yet, actually I wanted to speak with you."

"Oh um- okay is everything alright?"

Depends how this convo goes.

"I know that you're into my sister."

Yup straight to the point.

"I- yes. I've began to develop feelings for her." He said as he scratched his head nervously.

"So I've heard."

"Yeah" he said awkwardly.

"We need to set some ground rules."

I'm in charge bitch.

"First off you will treat her with respect. You will not belittle her at all. Next, you will respect me and Liam. After all he is your bro- so keep the PDA PG. Got it so far?" I asked

He nodded nervously.

"Lastly, you break her heart or make her cry I will personally fuck you up."

Damn where did that spiciness come from? I swear I look like a small puppy right now.

"I'm not joking. I'm tired of her being sad because of your mouth. I don't even care if you're an attending. It doesn't mean shit to me. Rina is one of the kindest people out there. And if you mess that up- I'll mess you up. It's a promise."

The look on his face was priceless. He looked scared now. Good.

"No- yeah I won't ever hurt her. I apologized for the things in the past. I'm really sorry." He said with a guilty look.

"Good" I said with my scratchy voice. "Because it won't be Liam you'll have to worry about- it'll be me."

"I wish you both the best." I said with a small smile.

"Thank you Alayna, and I'll be there for you too"

Oops I scared the poor kid

"Thanks Luke." I got up and gave him a side hug.

"I believe you have a follow up now. Let's head over."

"Sounds good"

We both headed over to the peds exam rooms.