Chapter 14

Arielle

Angelo and I are staying in a penthouse for the time being. After the party everyone has now separate from Leon Mansion. The Giordanos went their way and me and my brother are living in a penthouse. I will be staying here until the wedding. The place is still under Antonio's territory which means I cannot run from non sides.

Angelo is sitting at the bar with a glass of fine scotch in his hand and he has his laptop displayed in front of him. I am reading my favourite series of books of Amore. While reading this book I find myself last in a deep thought which cause trouble to get me back to real life.

The elevators of our penthouse dings leaving me startled. I drop the book from my hand. Angelo takes out his gun and points toward the entrance. I pick the vase from the coffee table and adjust myself in a position to fight.

My heart rates speeds when I see Antonio walking inside with his hand in his pocket. Angelo sighs heavily giving Antonio a crooked gaze.

"That's not obvious of walking into someone's home!" I growl and keep the vase on the table. Antonio watches as I keep the vase down, he has a smirk on his face. He might thinks it's funny but I would have really hit an intruder with the vase if needed.

I glance from Antonio's shoulder to get the view of the man standing behind him. He is wearing a black suit, he has the mafia expression on his face.

"He is Riccardo the strongest made men of the Outfit and he is your bodyguard from now on." Antonio says and Riccardo nods his head at me.

My eyes shifts from Riccardo to Antonio. "Do you really think I'll need a bodyguard. I'm not a kid who might loss her path while strolling around." I cross my hand near my chest.

Antonio takes a stel forward. "This is not how it works. You are my future. I am consistently pictured with bodyguards at my back. As my wife I intend you doing the same thing." He explains. Riccardo and Angelo leaves the room when Antonio motions to them.

He comes closer to me and I shivered with his presence near me. I can barely meet his gazes. His fingers tip on my chin and he forces me to look at him. "Do as I say otherwise I will strip you and spank that ass of yours red." His voice is cold. My heart picks a rate. Swallowing the saliva down my throat I glance him with desire and haunt. I wonder what it must feels like to be spanked, it sounds scary.

"Our wedding night will include everything as usual. I will take you, nible your ear, have each part of your body and thanks for keeping your virginity for my sake. I'm such a luck husband." He put the strand of hair behind my ear and runs his knuckles on his cheek. I shutter at his action. He has leave me startled all I can do is watch him in the eyes.

"What if I disagree to have sex with you." I whisper.

His hands runs through all the curves on my body until it reaches my butt, he gives it a hard squeeze which makes me gasp and my hands lands on his chest. He sandwiched me with his muscular rips. My eyes widens as he grips ass in a dominating mood. His eyes is urged with lust.

After a moment of eyes lock. He steps back and I almost lose my balance to the ground when he moved back. He puts his hand back to his pockets.

"I will not touch you until the wedding is over. God. I will have to control my needs for two weeks." He is amazed.

"Riccardo will look after you. Tomorrow my cousins will be here and they're taking you for wedding shopping. Take a perfect dress." He half smiles and this is the first time I've seen him smile.

"Sure." I nod my head.

He approaches near me, dragging me near to him, he places a kiss on my forehead. "If you need anything. I am a call away." He whispers on my ear before pulling back.

His closeness is something I've never felt before. The exciting adrenaline the sudden picks of heartbeats. What in the earth is happening to me. God. Don't make me fall in love with his possessive obsession he has for me.

I am scared of him yet I want to dance on each music he plays. He is a kind of gravity which is pulling me toward him—something I can't deny from taking place.

"Goodnight." He says with a wink then he ample to the elevator. I stand still and watch him walk with the perfect sync of steps.

Once he gets in the elevator he gazes at me with the eyes full of desire and a cruel smirk then the elevator closes. Placing my hand against my chest I feel my heartbeat. "This was insane." I whisper to myself.

What is wrong with Antonio's attitudes, Sometimes he is cold then dominating and all of a sudden he becomes romantic. How do I understand him?