Chapter 32

Arielle

Fluttering my eyes after a good sleep I spot myself around my husband's arm. Lifting my head, I spot him gazing down at me. My gazes search for the clock and its six in the evening. Damn, I had been sleeping for all those times.

"Why you didn't wake me?"

Aligning my body up I stand up from the couch. "We need to get ready for the event."

My hair feels like a mess. I run my hand against it to give it a proper order. Antonio glances at me as I am standing in front of him.

"I didn't feel like waking you." He says in a soft sound. His eyes are brimming with lust. The intensity in his eyes has me urged to glare at him.

"What time we are leaving?"

"Eight, I guess." He glances at his watch.

"Okay. I need a shower." I mumble then catch my path to the stairs.

Reaching to my room I open the wardrobe and search for the few new dresses I kept some days earlier. There's a black dress and a dark blue dress. It's kind of difficult to make a choice. I adore them both. I put both on the bed then proceed toward the bathroom.

I strip off the clothes off me and get into the shower. The warm water feels fine on my skin. Grabbing the body gel from the holder I pour a good amount of it on my hand then rubs it over my body. I hear the bathroom door open, it doesn't startle me, I know its Antonio and for some reasons I don't feel scared by his closeness anymore.

I feel his presence at my back. His hand wanders over my ass then travels up on my back. I don't turn to face him. The water is dripping over us. Pressing his body with mine. I feel his groin on my gluteus. His lips attack my neck and a gasp escapes my lips. His hand roams to my breast and give them a hard squeeze.

"Antonio." I whisper.

"Hmm." He respond while turning me to face him.

My gazes lower and I try not to gaze him. He forces his grips on my chin and lifts my face. Our eyes lock for an instant.

He grabs a the body gel and lathers it in both hands, then strokes the suds across my shoulders, then over my breasts. He soaps my belly, down my outer thighs, then he turns me around and gets my back, my ass.

He starts to stroke between the crack of my ass.
My legs, already unsteady, start shaking. It’s both embarrassing and arousing.

He reaches around the front of me and cups my pussy, stroking the tender flesh there ever so lightly. “You’re afraid.” He brings his lips to my ear and then nibbles me there. “That shouldn’t excite me.”

My knees lock and I sheer my hips away from him. I definitely don’t want this. Especially not when it sounds like he wants to force it on me.

He turns me around and cages my throat with his hand. He doesn’t squeeze, just uses it to hold me still for a harsh kiss. Water pours down my face, between our lips. He moves his mouth over mine, dominating me with his tongue, twisting and turning his lips over mine, changing the angle, devouring me.

After a moment I relax into him, open for the aggression. His hands coast around to my ass and he squeezes, cupping and squeezing my cheeks as he continues to kiss me. His cock hardens against my belly.
“I need you again. Are you going to give it to me like a good girl?”

He crowds against me, leaning his forehead against mine, his cock sawing between my legs.

He presses his thumb in my mouth and I suck on it. “I don’t do gentle, Ary. You’d better know that.”

He pulls his thumb out enough for me to answer, “Are you warning me?”

He kicks my feet wider, then lifts my thigh, but instead of putting it on his hip, he slaps my pussy. I gasp. My nipples harden. He spanks between my legs again. It’s a punishment of some sort, but I’m not sure what it’s for. Or maybe he just likes to hurt me.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the mafia king was a sadist. His world brim with crime and violence. But then he melds his mouth over mine and lines up his cock with my entrance. “Take it.” His voice is gruff and deep. He thrusts in, filling me.

I throw my arms around his shoulders and claw the back of his neck. He shoves up, lifting my other foot from the shower floor. I wrap it around his waist and he cups my ass. “You gonna ride my cock good, Ary?”

My pussy clenches, even as I’m offended. Is this the way he talks to the whores he usually uses?

But then I forget my rage in the next moment because he starts muttering against my neck as he shoves in and out, “So sweet. So fucking good. This pussy could save a man.”

My upper back presses against the cool shower wall and he guides my movements, lifting and lowering me as he angles his thrusts up into me.

The heat of the water and steam, combined with the frantic sex makes me delirious. Antonio is rough, no doubt about it. I have no control over our movements—he’s driving and he knows exactly what he wants and what he’s doing. My moans take on a higher and higher pitch and then I’m squeezing around his cock, grasping my hold over his shoulder.

“Don’t come,” he commands. “Don’t fucking come until I tell you to.”

Again, I’m offended. I can’t tell if it’s supposed to be hot or he’s just that controlling. Except it is hot. So hot, I can’t help but obey him, just because I need to know what the reward for obedience will be.

Antonio is panting, shoving harder and faster, flattening me against the cool tile. He shifts one of the hands on my ass to finger fuck my anus.

My heart beats too fast, too hard. I fear I’ll pass out from the steam and the sex. He keeps brushing the tip of his finger over my anus, and the sensation ignites me.

A low growl echoes off the shower walls and his movements grow jerky. He mutters a string of filthy curses—half in English, half in Italian. Then he roars and thrust deep, biting my neck as he comes. At the same time, the bastard slit my anus with the tip of his finger.

I want to hate it, but it’s too good. The sensation in my ass is awful and incredible. His finger eases in a gentle pumping motion. I choke on a strangled cry, my inner thighs squeezing hard. A low sob comes from my throat. Tears sting my eyes, but it’s only from the release.

He carries me out of the shower and drapes a towel around me.I hardly register what’s happening. My body’s gone limp and my mind hasn’t returned from my trip to outer space.