Chapter 15

Antonio

The party went excellently perfect as I expected it to happen. No one doubted about Arielle Ricci and my relationship. I don't want the news to leak about her being sold to me. Somehow I am saving her dignity. At first I did not want to make her my wife, I know I am currently dwelling in the last. My dark past has me scattered to each stage of life. I wonder I should get out of it and focus on Arielle, she will be the future now and I can't change it. I am the Capo who desperately needs to settle down a family. Not a family with kids, I am not ready for babies. I just need a wife to represent as a family. Arielle is the perfect girl to stand by my side, and I've left her choice less.

At the party I've realised how precious her beauty is. My men were glaring at her and at some points in was jealous. Even though we never exchanged loved fondness to each other I knew she was mine and when other men gazed at her. It got my senses on fire. She is mine and will remain mine. That's why I thought about showing her some affectionate feelings so she would not go after any other men.

I am a badass who cannot see his owned things in others hand. I am the walking devil of this city and I will do everything to make sure she will be safe under my grip. I swear to place her aside from each danger pointing toward her.

I never intend to love her. Respecting her can make her delight.

Now that Marco Ricci has his men in hand he is planning on creating a war against Chicago and New York. Amid the wedding preparations I am not bound to fight. Chicago was the strongest city amongst the capitalism ruling class. Marco Ricci is trying to bring New York to the same level as my city. A dick like him will never succeed, New York can aligned Chicago under the circumstances if Luca Ricci takes becomes the next Capo. Only the next generations can make the best of their cities.

I am sure by heart that The Ricci's will attack on us sooner than possible. Maybe before the wedding or after the wedding they've promised me of a dreadful war.

Currently I have Angelo Ricci working under my instructions. I've seen his love for his sister and it's the only thing that made me hired him. Its all because of beautiful Arielle. She entered my life during the wrong timing.

My father is dead and everything is dead including our house. My heart. Chicago.

I will have to built back a family. After my marriage, the family will be of three persons including Me, Rocco and Arielle. I don't know when my brother will get married. My intention is to grow our family like my father did.

The position of being the Capo has been quite tough. Killing people has been my daily routine it makes me believe how heartless I've become. I hold a gun when I was the age of five and shot a person when I was nine. Father had prepared me since my childhood so I would not stel back when I will need to become the Capo and I don't want to teach my kids the same thing if ever I will have children. It was an unusual horror then it changed to addiction causing me the most cold-blooded man. Sometimes I want to shout all the grieves out but showing pain to my men is a sign of weakness and weakness is the last thing accepted in Cosa Nostra.

Once I did the mistake of loving someone and I apprehend not to repeat the same mistake twice. I know the consequences—it hurts. My secrets are dark which dwells on my heart when I see Arielle.

Sometimes I feel like killing her then my heart cooperates with me by stopping me.