Chapter 42

Arielle

Hazel and Arabella are staying at a beach house in New York and that's where we are about to stay until the wedding is over. Reaching at the beach house I admire the breathtaking atmosphere in Belle Harbor, Queens. The house is made with white wooden textures and the small patio has some comfy couch surrounding a wooden coffee table. There are flowers hovering from the ceiling attached into small vases. I can see the beach from here—the bluish ocean and the azure sky.

Each of my steps makes the wooden floor creaks and its kind of amazing to walk on it. With the sound of the ridicule steps I am making, Hazel and Bella rushes to the front door.

"Hey." I grin at them.

"Look who decided to show up." Hazel opens her arms with a welcoming smile over her face.

Bella hugs Antonio then she shifts to me, "welcome to New York, Ary." She mumbles before pulling away. I whisper thank you to her with a warm smile.

"Soon to be, Mrs. Ricci." Antonio says teasingly to Hazel while messing her hair with his large palm.

"Antonio!" Hazel exclaims while letting out a laugh. I watch Antonio smiling and it steals my heart right away.

"You ladies carry on here. The guys has rented the opposite house."

Antonio motions toward the other beach house facing ours. The guys are already proceeding inside with their stuffs.

"Your wife is ours for three days. Forget about her and let her enjoy her holidays without you." Bella tells Antonio.

"Okay, but remember I will be watching over you. I'm not too far." He throws a glance at me and I nod my head with a smile. Antonio grasp me in a possessive grip by the waist and places a kiss on my cheek then he leaves by striding toward the other house.

"Let's enjoy this freedom." Hazel claps her hands together with a beam on her lips. "We have couple of things listed on the plan regarding our stay near the beach." She snaps with joyous tone and there is no doubt this girl is about the get married after three days. I am glad to see the smile on her face.

"What's the plan?" I ask her with lifted brows.

"Swimming. Late night walk on the beach. Party at he sand splurge of Belle Harbour. Prepare the most delicious barbecue. Chit chat from dusk till down." She counts her fingers while guessing her agenda.

"Awesome. Its going to be three precious days of my life—I guess."

"Beyond your imaginations, sweetheart." Bella winks. "Should we proceed with our holiday." She motions at my bags and I nod, "why not."

Bella brings my luggage inside and I follow her lead. The lounge is tidy and snug. We climb up a few stairs until we reach an abridge foyer then there are two bedrooms and one bathroom admist the rooms. I've never been in such an amazing place before. Father did not gave us the ability to have fun and we never went on family holidays either, villas and hotels were not not our thing.

"Here's your room." Hazel opens a room. The room is neatly arranged with a comfy table, a small bedside table, the wardrobe made with wood, a mirror and a loveseat in the alcove. There are decorative wire lights drifting in wave over the white wall behind the bed. Hurling my handbag on the bed I rush toward the glass sliding door and open it widely then stride to the tiny porch. The door clicks I tilt my head to see Hazel left. I admire the bending waves in the ocean. The clatter of the other beach house urge me to shift my eyes, my eyes land on Antonio who is grinning at me. He is wearing shorts and is shirtless. He will be staying opposite to my bedroom.

"Mrs. Giordano. Hope you like the site." He leans his hand over the terrace barrel.

"I love this venue." I say loud enough so it would reach him.

He smiles widely showing off his perfect white teeth. The I get the entire view of his tattoos over his body. I hear laughter at the down deck, lowering my gazes I spot Angelo, Rocco and Riccardo. Antonio scoffs when he sees them.

"Can you two lovebirds stop romancing." Angelo utters.

"Should we patch you two in a room?" Rocco laughs. "We can vacant a room." He motions his finger over his shoulder.

"Dick." Antonio grins then shows Rocco the middle finger.

Riccardo mumbles something and they all burst into laughter meanwhile I stare at my adorable husband who look unbothered, buoyant and at ease. I blink when I caught him staring back at me with judgy little eyes. I wave a bye at him then rush back to my bedroom sliding the door close and I watch Antonio walks inside.

I head downstairs to meet Bella and Hazel. Bella is in the small kitchenette, cutting the baguette while chatting with her sister and Hazel is sitting by the dining table with a travel guide magazine in her hand.

"What's our task for the day?" I grab a booklet titled Belle Harbour, the cover has a scene of sandy beach.

"Swimming. Come on show us your sexiest two pieces." She winks at me then flickers toward Bella with a grin.

"Wear bikini within the coterie of our group." I shrug. "I've never made a public appearance with two pieces." I chuckle.

"We didn't either. All my life I'd swim in pool. Now that we are near the sea we can't deny swimming freely." Bella says.

"Yeah we should give it a try. I'm sure it's gonna be fun." Hazel giggles.

"The bride seems to be obsessed with her wedding seasons convivial." Bella shrieks then giggles. She brings the sliced baguette to the dining table. "I've prepared steamed chicken with white béchamel sauce, let's have lunch." Bella places the sauce on the table.

The sounds of the boys distracts us. I peek from the window and spot them sitting on the patio. Their atmosphere is surrounded with laughter.

"Should we take our lunch outside to the patio?" I suggest while looking at the girls.

"See I told you. Arielle can't live a second without her husband."

My cheeks flushed and a smile appears on my face, Antonio's effect on me is something unpredictable.

~~

Hey Sweet Readers
Don't forget to vote and comment
I love you all ♡